Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

You can always go back for more chicken wings, so don't have sex.

Posted October 1st, 2011 at 12:18 AM by casanova98
Updated October 1st, 2011 at 10:45 AM by casanova98

Ok, I bet the title caught your attention. Personally that is one of the funniest and weirdest sayings I have ever heard. My friend told it to me a few days, and you probably can't even imagine how hilarious it was when she told everybody this, and then the theater teacher walked into the room and heard everything. The look on her face was honestly priceless. It was even more funny when my friend said she got it from a church book on why not to have sex or something like that. Ok, so the saying...
casanova98's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I don't really know what to say.

Posted September 20th, 2011 at 10:36 PM by casanova98

Ok, so I've never really written a blog before, or kept a diary or anything like that. This is basically my first time ever doing this, and i don't really know what to say.

I guess I'll start with the basics: My name is Remy, I'm 13, and I live in Texas. I was born in Wisconsin and I have 2 little sisters and an older half-brother. My life is.. okay i guess, could be better, but I am grateful for what I have and the friends i have.

Ok, now that i did the "introduction"...
casanova98's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized