Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old

..A second chance?

Posted September 19th, 2011 at 05:29 PM by Joe1996

Hello,
At my school for my first, second and third year I was in one group and the other half of the people my age were in the other group. Basically, one group goes to lunch and break at different times to the other group, also people in group 'A' are not in the same lessons as the people from group 'B'. So, people in group A don't know the people in group B.
I'm not sure why my school does that, but for some reason it does.

I have just stared my fourth year (about...
Joe1996's Forum Picture
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First week back at school

Posted September 9th, 2011 at 04:29 PM by Joe1996

So it's Friday, a few hours ago I got back from my first week of school after 6 weeks off.
If you read my last blog entry you will know that I was making a clean start for the remainder of my school years. I just want to say how my first week went.

My lessons in general have been more enjoyable which is a good start. I have been trying, very hard, to stop the rebellious phase and the unkind to people phase. So far, no unkind comments to people and I've done exactly what I was...
Joe1996's Forum Picture
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Coming out as gay at school

Posted August 31st, 2011 at 09:16 PM by Joe1996
Updated September 1st, 2011 at 07:14 PM by Joe1996 (To fix mistakes)

Ok, I just want to say what my experience of coming out was like so hopefully it will help someone.

I came out as bisexual about 2 years ago, at the time I thought I was bi and not gay. Not a lot changed, I got asked the usual questions about 20 times a day; things like 'when did you decide to be bi' - 'which guys do you like' etc.

When I came out as bi 2 years ago, I told NONE of my family, I wanted to see how my friends reacted first. Other than the weird questions...
Joe1996's Forum Picture
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What I do on virtual teen

Posted August 28th, 2011 at 07:17 PM by Joe1996

I come on virtual teen quite often, i usually hang around on the puberty threads and answer surveys or questions in there.

I answer my visitor messages quickly but at the moment I can't send private messages.

I'm happy for people to add me on msn or send me a visitor message.
Joe1996's Forum Picture
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First blog entry

Posted August 21st, 2011 at 09:02 AM by Joe1996

So, this is my first blog entry, I'll just use it to introduce myself;

Hello, my name is Joseph but I prefer being called Joe.
I love spending time on the computer, usually doing something productive like learning new things or helping people out.
I listen to almost any type of music, but my favorites are: Pendulum, a day to remember, airbourne, avenged sevenfold and eminem.
I'm very organized and I'm quick at answering my emails and any other messages.
Joe1996's Forum Picture
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized