Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

You have entered the Underground, there is no turning back now. Darkness is dragging you in, light is fading out of the picture. Enshrouded in darkness, reading may be hard, but at this point, reading will be the only pleasure at your disposal.
Old

Few desires...

Posted July 3rd, 2009 at 09:39 AM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

This was inspired by Sterling's profile picture lol.

In the picture, it says 'I WANT' on a piece of paper... And I'm just wondering, what do I truly want?

I know that one thing I want is to be with her... But then again, I don't know how realistic that is and I don't think I can let that rule my life.

I also know that I want to become a writer... Either a novelist or a poet, or even a songwriter, but I know in the era we're in right now, it's...
Underground_Network's Forum Picture
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

When is life not worth living?

Posted June 23rd, 2009 at 08:08 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

I don't know. The one thing keeping me alive right now is a person. She knows who she is. And she knows how much I care for her. But other than her there's not much keeping me alive at the moment.

I just looked through my yearbook, and when you have no pictures in a book as thick as our yearbook, you know you're a nobody, and a screw up. I've done nothing to get noticed or to become somebody in life. I've done nothing at all. I'm fucking lazy and that's led me to become so...
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alright

Posted June 8th, 2009 at 05:10 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

Hmm, I don't really know what to say here. xD I've just been inspired by listening to the song "Alright" by Pilot Speed way too many times in a row...

But yeah, I just want to let everyone know that right now I'm a lot happier than I've been in the past... I'm "alright;" I'm not fantastic and life certainly isn't anywhere near perfect, but I'm honestly alright. Life is good enough and I'm starting to care a lot more about my life. I'm still a bit f-ed up, but...
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why?

Posted May 28th, 2009 at 01:33 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

Why can't I seem to tell anyone how I feel? I even struggle to tell my mom, who's the only person in my "real" life that I trust, the simplest of things.

Right now I'm having a breakdown, and its just not fun, but I'm too afraid to tell anyone. And I just don't like this. I can't seem to tell anyone how I feel. Not even on here.

Every person that I talk to on here, I talk to them about their feelings, and for the most part I try to avoid my feelings....
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I hate myself...

Posted April 9th, 2009 at 12:45 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

I don't know why, but I just hate myself. Maybe its because I know I could make my life better, but I'm too lazy to. Maybe its because I see myself as a terrible person. Maybe its just programmed into my mind... Who knows?

I just hate myself for being so stupid, for lacking motivation and work ethic, for not caring when I should care, for being so shy, so antisocial, and so fucked up. But I also get confused at myself when it comes to my goals...

I want to help...
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized