Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

You have entered the Underground, there is no turning back now. Darkness is dragging you in, light is fading out of the picture. Enshrouded in darkness, reading may be hard, but at this point, reading will be the only pleasure at your disposal.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

I Don't Know Why, But...

Posted October 26th, 2008 at 05:31 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

I don't know why, but it just makes me happy when I think about the fact that I don't care that my life sucks. I still suffer from bouts of depression, but most of the time I'm either happy about or apathetic about the fact that my life sucks.

I mean, I have like two TRUE friends, I rarely hang out with them (they offer to hang out, I'm just, I don't know, I also decline their offers), I participate in no extracurricular activities, I dropped all sports I ever played after 7th/8th...
Underground_Network's Forum Picture
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Success

Posted September 7th, 2008 at 03:45 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

At this point I feel as if success is impossible. Nothing is good enough. A 100 on a test means nothing to me anymore. It used to get me all happy and proud, but now I don't care. A 100 on a test isn't going to save thousands of lives, a 100 on a test isn't going to turn this world around. Maybe my goals ARE impossible.

I want to succeed, but I don't know what success is anymore. I used to think success was progress, but it seems it's not. Success is achievement, and to me,...
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hmmm...

Posted July 14th, 2008 at 06:57 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

I haven't made a blog in awhile, so yeah. Right now life is okay, I mean its not shit and I don't want to kill myself or anything, but I know it could be 1000X better... I still lack confidence and I'm still shy as hell, but I think things are getting better. I've lost touch with nearly all my friends from school [a lot of them are away anyways] but in turn I've made a lot of new friends at the camp I'm working at. I already had 3-4 friends that chose to return this year and we're still great...
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Fun Facts About Spoonism

Posted June 19th, 2008 at 06:35 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

If you want to know more [stuff other than fun facts] about Spoonism look in my diary for the thread entitled Spoonism. NOTE: Just because I say something is a fact, it doesn't mean that its true.
----------------------------------------------

Fun facts:

Spoonism was actually founded by a 14 year old.

Spoonism's house of worship is known as "The Coffee House".

Spoonism was originally called "Spoonyism."
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Future...

Posted May 17th, 2008 at 09:28 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

My future...

After graduating from high school in 2012 [if the world doesn't go kerplooey like the Mayans predicted], I'm not sure I know what I'm going to do. I'm too lazy to try in school, thus it will be near impossible to get an academic scholarship unless for some reason sharing my half-brother's last name [he graduated valedictorian at Cornell a couple years ago] will get me a free ride to an ivy league school... My parents probably won't be able to afford college, and since...
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized