Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

You have entered the Underground, there is no turning back now. Darkness is dragging you in, light is fading out of the picture. Enshrouded in darkness, reading may be hard, but at this point, reading will be the only pleasure at your disposal.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

I fear turning out like my dad...

Posted August 27th, 2009 at 08:05 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

My dad is addicted to gambling. My dad has almost no common sense. My dad has anger issues. He's abusive and controlling. He's narcissistic. He's a user (not of drugs, he just uses other people to get what he wants). He's conniving and deceptive.

I have it in me to become like him. I have the rage and the violence in me that he does. I have the urge to lie like he does.

But those things don't bother me, I think I can overcome them... The biggest thing I fear...
Underground_Network's Forum Picture
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

*Sigh* (Really freaking long, but, I'd like at least a couple people to read it...)

Posted August 3rd, 2009 at 03:58 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

I need to write to get this emotion out of me, but I can't. I can't think of the words to describe how you've made me feel. And the terrible thing, is that it's not your fault.

It's all my fault. I fucked up, you told me I fucked up, I told you I understood, but I tried to make you pity me. And you told me to stop. You told me I was bothering you, but I just couldn't stop until I "won" you back. And every time I said another word it made things worse. I could have...
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pancakes

Posted July 26th, 2009 at 06:28 AM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

I'm bored.

Pancakes are delicious.

But that has nothing to do with this blog.

I just assumed titling it "Pancakes" would get it some attention.

But yeah, now I have no idea where this blog is going, so I'll just end it here with a picture of some pancakes:

Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Grrr...

Posted July 16th, 2009 at 04:29 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

I'm in love.

I'm not in love.

I don't know.

There's a sensation in my chest, a flutter in my heart, when I talk to her.

She lives like thirty minutes away.

She's so fucking pretty.

She's two years younger than me.

She's fucked up like me.

I think I love her.

I know she loves talking to me, but I do most of the talking, she just seems very reserved and quiet. I...
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Love?

Posted July 6th, 2009 at 05:13 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

Is this love...

Or a fatal addiction?
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized