Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

You have entered the Underground, there is no turning back now. Darkness is dragging you in, light is fading out of the picture. Enshrouded in darkness, reading may be hard, but at this point, reading will be the only pleasure at your disposal.
Old

And if I die

Posted October 19th, 2011 at 09:35 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

Who will notice?
Underground_Network's Forum Picture
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Facade of Smiles

Posted September 26th, 2011 at 09:28 AM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

So far in college I've been doing my best to be nice to everybody. I go to a VERY liberal college and there all sorts of people here. People with more piercings than they have orifices, people with tattoos that cover the majority of their bodies, people with abnormal eye colors, people with indeterminate genders, hair colors I didn't even know existed, etc. And I love all these people. I have nothing against them, etc. Hell, they're one of the reasons I chose this school. I love the unique....
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hmm

Posted January 27th, 2010 at 05:39 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

I should put more effort into school.

But I don't feel like it.

Isn't it kind of annoying how at 16 years of age I have to pave the path for my future?

Because I don't feel like growing up yet. I figure, if I keep screwing up in school, I'll stay young, right?

But of course shit doesn't work that way. But in all honesty, I don't care about SATs. I don't care about school at all. Do I care about my future? Sort of. But school just...
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Eryka!

Posted December 30th, 2009 at 07:00 AM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

Eryka should have won most talented in the VT awards, not me.

Kthxbai.
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Can't Take This Much Longer...

Posted August 30th, 2009 at 07:32 PM by Underground_Network (Welcome to the Underground)

I just don't enjoy life.

I never really have.

Parts of it have been enjoyable, but nothing has made me want to 'stay.'

I can't commit suicide. But I can get what Viktor Frankl refers to as 'giveup-itis' in his book "Man's Search For Meaning." I can just give up and stop trying and just lie around and do nothing... Eventually for one reason or another I'll end up dead, or somewhere where I'll die quick anyway...

I just don't...
Divide By Hero
Posted in Uncategorized