Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Its me :D

Posted February 7th, 2013 at 09:35 PM by Tiggz

Hey everyone im back lol its been a while since I've been here. Well umm life for me is going kinda good I guess. I've been working to catch my grades up this semester after i kinda flunked out last semester because I overloaded my plate so yeahh and ive been spending most of my time on tumblr to kinda escape real life I'll probaly but a link somewhere if anyone has one and whants to check mine out and follow me. I've also tried my hand at making youtube videos I post one whenever i get time I usually...
Tiggz's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guess whose back..

Posted October 31st, 2012 at 07:56 PM by Tiggz

Hey VT it's me again here to bug you people again with the boring tell of Norman's life. I'll keeo it kinda short cause im tired and don't want to pour out my whole life's story. So here it goes. As you may have noticed my speeling and grammar is a little better for some reason i have grown a huge distate of bad spelling and now correct all spelling errors i make. A big thing thats happened to me is I'm graduating a year earlier than expected thanks to all my texas credits soo yayyy . I got my...
Tiggz's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

soo its me again :)

Posted July 3rd, 2012 at 08:54 PM by Tiggz

Hey guys whats up its me againnn. sooo ima just give a quick update on whats up with me cause i realy dont know if people read my blog so i wont post a long message. So i started drivers ed today which is amazing soon ill be able to drive yayyyyy ummm im vouleentering kind of at my summer program its my second year with them but i feel like ive known most of them forever. Im moving to virginia august 15 so virginia peoples hit me up cause i wont know anyone there people always tell me...
Tiggz's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hey again guys

Posted June 4th, 2012 at 09:26 PM by Tiggz

Hey everybody whats up? nothin much with me just getting summer vacation off to a boring start but not for long. Got some projects to work on to help out some friends of mine and im really excited to do it. UMMMM i tried out for this talent search thing and got a call back for it which was really cool but i couldnt do it because i didnt have the money for it but the fact that they called me back was enough for me soo who knows i might be on tv one day ahahahaha. Its kinda sad cause ill be moving...
Tiggz's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hey again guys

Posted June 4th, 2012 at 09:26 PM by Tiggz

Hey everybody whats up? nothin much with me just getting summer vacation off to a boring start but not for long. Got some projects to work on to help out some friends of mine and im really excited to do it. UMMMM i tried out for this talent search thing and got a call back for it which was really cool but i couldnt do it because i didnt have the money for it but the fact that they called me back was enough for me soo who knows i might be on tv one day ahahahaha. Its kinda sad cause ill be moving...
Tiggz's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized