Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

I'm Back!

Posted April 5th, 2012 at 01:11 AM by dontcare97

Been off the site for many months...I don't know why though...It's not like I don't have fun here or enjoy reading the posts but...I felt like alot of things, especially on the self harm thing were triggering for me and there is a deep seeded weirdness in me that just said "don't log on!!!". Not logging on hasn't done me any favors so...yeah.

Hi again!:D
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Relasp

Posted August 15th, 2011 at 11:10 AM by dontcare97

I cut real deep yesterday after 9 days with out cutting. It was a few inches before the crease of my elbow. I just keep slicing and thought "Hmm...not deep enough..maybe a bit more?" I was really calm about it.

I also cut my wrist for the first time. I always have the urge to do it and hate it. I'm always holding my wrist so nothing can touch. I just made a small slice, not as deep or long as the one near my elbow. I now have a band around my left wrist to cover the cut....
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First week.

Posted August 7th, 2011 at 12:00 AM by dontcare97

This is my first week of continoues self harm. I've made 21 cuts almost all less than and inch, thou a few a a bit bigger. In designs I made two hearts, a star, and a moon. I also cut out a chunk of skin about 1/4 inch in size. Also I cut the word LIAR on my thigh.

I am trying not to cut again for a week. I took some advice from other SHers on the site, stop now. I do take comfort in that fact that all my supplies- alcohol wipes, blade wrapped in thick black headband, tissues with...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Scared shitless

Posted August 5th, 2011 at 04:57 PM by dontcare97

I've been going to bed at kike six or five am every night. my thing is that after around three i start getting scared. Like the devils waiting for me. I don't want to go upstairs until I see day light because I feel better.

A lot of my lights dont works and the bottom half of my house is wide open and shadowy with a bunch of windows. I walk around my kitchen and dinning room(they are in a circle so i can go around and around) to clear my head. Every turn scares the shit out of me....
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized