Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

broken

Posted November 20th, 2014 at 05:26 PM by RakshaMalayka

I feel so worthless and like a failure. I fail at school. I fail at helping. I fail at living. I fail at dying. I literally can't do anything right. Everyone hates me and I can't blame them. I hate me. I just want to die but I never succeed. I just broke 6 weeks. I just want to find something more. I want too actually live. I just want to be okay.
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

recently

Posted November 5th, 2014 at 03:46 PM by RakshaMalayka

Things have gotten hard again.... I thought I was doing okay for a while, but now I'm falling back into my old habits.

I gained a lot of weight and now not only do I feel like I'm disgusting, but I'm considered obese. I feel pitiful, I've been starving for extended periods of time and throwing up when I do eat, and I still gain instead of lose. On top of it, approximately 70% of my body is covered in scars from self-harm. I had plans to go into the Navy or Army to pursue a career...
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

haven't been on in a long while.....

Posted December 23rd, 2012 at 01:15 PM by RakshaMalayka

So, I know I haven't been on in a while, but I think I need to be active again. Surprisingly this was actually helping alot, and I might need that support again.
Alot has changed since I've been on here last, but alot has stayed the same too. I've been in several relationships, I stopped self harming, I've gotten into fights with my mum, and I've adopted my not giving a shit attitude. However, I am falling back into self harming, my anger issues are worse, my eating habits (lack of) are returning,...
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Whats been happening.....

Posted July 24th, 2012 at 06:21 PM by RakshaMalayka

Its been 3 months since my last break down. I have my bestfriend Amber to thank alot for that. She stuck by my side through it all and never gave up on me. But this time i did it for myself. Last night i did have a slip up, but it wasnt too terrible, and the urge isnt still there. Its getting easier and easier to resist though, and i have a feeling that if this drama disappears that itll be way better. Im done hiding as much too, im done pretending. When im unhappy im just that, when i smile its...
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Not ready to give up, Picking myself back up

Posted March 27th, 2012 at 08:32 PM by RakshaMalayka

I've been doing so good. The urges had disappeared for a while. Me nd my ex Cody have been back together for a while. I felt strong enough to throw away my blades. It'd been a month. I finally felt okay for once in my life. However, yesterday I broke. My mom was gelling at me over stupid shit and I couldn't take it anymore. She threatened to ship me off to my aunts house and she smacked me. She went for a drive nd threatened to not come back. I sat on my bed and my broken mirror lay in reach. 28...
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized