Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Dear Maggie

Posted September 4th, 2012 at 09:05 PM by Jupiter

Iím sorry. I canít do this anymore. I canít stand to see you like this. I canít stand to have you feel like that to me. I want you to be happy. But most importantly, I want you to stay healthy. If that means saying goodbye to you, then you need it. If it means burning my problems away, you need it. I love you, I loved you, and I will continue to love you. You deserve more. You are more than just a scar to me. I know I mean so little to you but you need what is best for you, and if Iím just another...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I messed up.. again.

Posted December 12th, 2011 at 10:11 PM by Jupiter

It seems that everytime something good happens to me, I seem to screw it up. No wonder I don't have any friends. I seriously need to get off of here before I make some people too upset.
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My posts..

Posted December 7th, 2011 at 10:18 PM by Jupiter

I seriously need to get myself together and start actually making sense. I'm starting to spam a bit, and that's not cool.
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What I think about VT...

Posted November 13th, 2011 at 06:41 PM by Jupiter

As much as I love VT, and as much as the rep system doesn't even really mean a huge deal to me anymore... if you do want lots of points it seems you....

Have to not believe in religion, and bash it.
Be pro-choice, and support it fully.
Curse like a sailor.
Bash other people who oppose you.

I'm not saying all people on here with lots of points are like this, but... I just wanted to point this out. I have been holding that in forever. Hopefully...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dear me...

Posted October 19th, 2011 at 07:49 PM by Jupiter
Updated October 20th, 2011 at 09:29 PM by Jupiter (more to add....)

Dear 10 year old Eric,

Put that cigarette down. It's not worth it. It is hard enough to stop. Remember that you just can talk to Dom and tell that you don't need it.

Guess what? That girl you like... You love her now. You talk to her everyday. I have to say, you were cute back then, just talk to her. Although you are short, you got a shot.

Don't trust everyone just so easily. Not everyone can be trusted with secrets. You learn this later on this year,...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized