Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

College is better.

Posted April 19th, 2012 at 10:52 PM by LuckyLuke

I wanted to give a quick update to all of you on VT. And to those who are stressed or worried or in a lot of pain because of the conditions they're facing at home, it seems like college is a lot better.

12 years in my home town, dated 1 girl from a different school. 3 hours at my future college, get hit on by 4 girls and get 2 numbers.

Someone even came up to me and said, “I haven’t seen you around campus before. We should change that.”

I replied, “Haha,...
LuckyLuke's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Virtual Teen, you've been invaluable. Thank you.

Posted April 1st, 2012 at 10:49 PM by LuckyLuke
Updated April 1st, 2012 at 10:59 PM by LuckyLuke

Friends, readers, and those who've stumbled upon my musings- Virtual Teen has been an invaluable resource that has helped me through a myriad of problems that I'm not so sure I'd be able to overcome so easily otherwise.

Whether it be the times when everyone thought I was gay (I wasn't/I'm not), when my girlfriend broke up with me (boo, you whore), or any of the other obstacles I faced, this site and all of you have done a lot and I hope I was able to return the favor in the form of...
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I regret to inform you that you have been denied entry.

Posted March 25th, 2012 at 10:53 AM by LuckyLuke

It's college decision season, and the letters are coming back in full swing.

This past Friday and Saturday I was at a collegiate Model UN conference in which I was awarded second place (out of forty participates) for my committee!

After the conference, a few of my fellow UNers and I went to one of their houses and had some fun talking and joking around and afterward I went home.

Upon arriving home in amazing spirits, second place for my committee, personal...
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

the truth.

Posted February 13th, 2012 at 08:28 PM by LuckyLuke

Being single for my 18th consecutive Valentines Day makes me feel...ugly. hideous. unwanted.

People say I'm attractive, once in awhile, but yet it's so, so, so rare that a girl likes me. Seriously, I don't have a problem asking a girl out. I'd love to do that. But no girl ever gives me any signs.

So, it seems like I'll just be alone for the next couple of months, hanging onto the promises of college.

Yet again.
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Argument invalid. Read on, my friends, read on.

Posted February 12th, 2012 at 03:07 PM by LuckyLuke
Updated February 12th, 2012 at 03:33 PM by LuckyLuke

I bought cashmere sweatpants from Bergdorf Goodman.

I’m a straight male.

...My legs are being coddled by kashmir goat wool, your argument is invalid.

On a totally different note:

I'm friends with a lot of girls because my hobbies (not sex, fashion.... although sex would be fun too) tend to be what girls like.

I learned today that two separate friends of mine found out from their prospective dates that they were intimidated...
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized