Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

All bad poetry stems from genuine feeling,
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

And shes loving him still, after all this time...

Posted May 11th, 2012 at 09:28 AM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)
Tags food, rant, weight

Your weight matters!

The media knows it society knows it and individual people know it so why are we all trying to lie to each other and ourselves!
When your describing someone, what is the first thing that comes into your head? Their weight. (Unless they have some physical abnormality Ė which there again is based on the size of that abnormality). Then maybe there hight and hair colour. Whether we say this when we actually verbalise our observations or not. That IS what comes...
love is louder's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

but for now we are young

Posted May 7th, 2012 at 06:39 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

I pound the streets in the middle of the night. Every night. Iím not quite sure why I do it. Am I searching for something? Truth, understanding? Its the only place I can be alone. Out there and in the bathroom. But in the bathroom thereís too much temptation. Behind a locked door. In a room thatís seeping with opportunity.
So I run. I run into the night with my hud up and my head phones in. Trying to escape. To break away from my own mind, my thoughts. Into the dark streets I stare.
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Living is simple.. People are stupid!

Posted April 11th, 2012 at 05:32 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)
Tags humour, random

1. On a blanket from Taiwan -
NOT TO BE USED AS PROTECTION FROM A TORNADO.

2. On a helmet mounted mirror used by US cyclists -
REMEMBER, OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE ACTUALLY BEHIND YOU.

3. On a Taiwanese shampoo -
USE REPEATEDLY FOR SEVERE DAMAGE.

4. On the bottle-top of a (UK) flavoured milk drink -
AFTER OPENING, KEEP UPRIGHT.

5. On a New Zealand insect spray -
THIS PRODUCT NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS....
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why are we dying to live when were just living to die?

Posted March 14th, 2012 at 05:40 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)
Updated April 10th, 2012 at 01:49 PM by love is louder (resumed)

FINISHED FINALLY

Welcome back fella's xD
im back to do another ipod shuffle quizzy thingy. AND *pause for drum roll* i have found my ipod (yay) so these answers will be less embarrassing than the last one!
so here goes.

. IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE? .

-Opening Credits- the piano knows something i dont - PANIC AT THE DISCO

-Waking Up- be gentle with me (song off that advert) THE BOYS LEAST LIKELY...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

take of your colours...

Posted March 7th, 2012 at 01:00 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

Feels like its been forever since iv written something worth while. So heres my attempt. Theres only one thing in my entire life that I have been sure about and that is self harm, but lately I am not so sure about it and that terrifies me. It has made me feel better about every problem I have ever had and to be honest still does.
In my head I have chose to separate my mind from my body and now my body is staring to reject what I am doing to it. My boyfriend and my friend are constantly on...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized