Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Teenageapplelover is like the alter ego of the real me that is willing to share his innermost thoughts with the world. It's my escape from the enclosed conservative castle I'm living in. This is my blog where I can and will say anything.
Old

best friend?

Posted June 15th, 2013 at 07:07 PM by teenageapplelover (Thoughts on Growing Up)

I started to write a post about how happy I am most days––which is true, I'm really happy with where I am now––but it's not what I wanted to write about. These feelings in a friendship I cherish and how they came about are what I want to write about.

I won't be using his name but I will provide a brief description. He's a ginger, he has a skin condition which makes his skin like sandpaper, he's about a month older than me, he is absolutely brilliant, he is a prude (i.e., he does not...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

goals? what was i thinking... also about sexuality

Posted January 8th, 2013 at 12:32 AM by teenageapplelover (Thoughts on Growing Up)

i bought a jockstrap. whoopee. its fine. its nothing crazy exciting

i didn't use a locker room, i didn't see anybody naked, i didn't go skinny dipping.

they're all still on the list, i suppose. i don't know. i really don't care about them as much as i did at the beginning of the summer when i was probably horny and tired at the time of writing

i think those three goals are really just driven by the fact that i never enjoyed sports. i have never...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Summer Goals

Posted April 29th, 2012 at 12:20 PM by teenageapplelover (Thoughts on Growing Up)

This is one of my last two summers, and I don't want to feel like I'm going to leave high school without experiences I should have had, but haven't because I don't play sports and I live in a world dominated by prude evangelical Christians, or for whatever reason... So I'm making these goals so they happen.

USE A LOCKER ROOM MORE OFTEN
I honestly feel like I've used a locker room maybe two times and never to it's full experience. I feel like I'm missing out. So I'm making...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized