Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Ramblings of a 13 year-old gay kid.
Old

Nicky's Nook

Posted February 29th, 2012 at 11:07 AM by Nicky97 (Nicky's Nook)

After a long stay in the hospital, I am now looking forward to making some great new friends and spending time online. Still weak and slow. Not much action out in the woods though :-(

Stay tuned....
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nicky's Nook

Posted October 27th, 2011 at 04:17 PM by Nicky97 (Nicky's Nook)

Nicky's Nook

Most of what I have written in my blog so far has been about myself, how I manage to arrange my sexlife, and what I look for in the future. Very little to do with anyone else. That has just been my focus for so long, trying to get out of the "isolation" hole that I find myself in, that I don't normally jump to thoughts of what it's like for other people.

Sure I have friends online, we talk, but mostly it's about sex and lifestyle and my ideas...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nicky's Nook

Posted October 13th, 2011 at 03:48 PM by Nicky97 (Nicky's Nook)

Nicky's Nook

The cooler weather has taken it's toll on Nicky's Nook (the location back in the woods), With school starting, we have lost 3 guys and picked up 2 more at last count, in our little "club". It's a military area, and they move away frequently. For those of you who haven't read the earlier entries, it's a place where several straight guys my age (12-15) tend to gather if I am out there. I do like straight guys cuz with them it's all business.

Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nicky's Nook

Posted September 29th, 2011 at 12:02 PM by Nicky97 (Nicky's Nook)

Jamey Rodemeyer - you should know the name. A 14 year-old gay kid outside Buffalo who took his own life last week after all attempts to get relief failed. It's only the latest in a long list of hate crimes committed against kids with a natural curiosity and attraction that they had no control over. Committed by other kids, under the age of 18, with the blessing of school officials, many religious organizations, and countless parents who teach hatred and disrespect for human life.

Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Nicky's Nook

Posted September 15th, 2011 at 11:46 AM by Nicky97 (Nicky's Nook)

Nicky's Nook

You can tell that the pickings are getting slim for a weekly blog when I sink to a topic like this week's: Transgenderism. Yes, I wonder on occasion about some of it. Not whether or not I wish to be treated as male, or whether anything about my being is, in the least, feminine. I am, and I do wish to be treated, as decidedly non-macho. You know, that extreme masculinity, that boring stupid any-goes behavior just to impress a potential mate. That's not me.
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized