Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

How to Piss-off Black People in 1 Easy Step: Piss 'em off!

Posted April 15th, 2009 at 04:27 PM by Vermillion

Well some days or nights ago I wrote an entry on how stressful and horrifying it was to have one of my friends attempt suicide whilst I was on the phone. Read that one below if you wish (I reccomend you do, too, in order to understand the full gravity of it all).
Now this entry will indeed piss you off. Make sure that the vicinity that you sit is void cute, fluffy kittens and/or walls. You will want to punch something, I swear it on my life that you will.

Let's jump back...
Vermillion's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Who NOT to call when planning your suicide:

Posted April 13th, 2009 at 10:09 PM by Vermillion

Me. Do not call me if you ever have a gun to your head and you're ready to shoot. Don't do it.

Story Time:
My friend the other night called me around 2 in the morning. He lives in California and I in Texas, and he was aware of the time shift. Me, being one to always be there for my friends (Even if I don't like that friend) picked up my phone. Daniel, my ex boyfriend, mind you, was sobbing. My heart immediately stopped as I figured why he called me.

"I tried...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Young and the Exhausted

Posted April 12th, 2009 at 01:05 AM by Vermillion

So it's been a long, rough road and uh... Well, I took a vacation from... Myself? I guess? I don't really know how to put what I've been doing these past few months into legible, human words, however I'll give it shot by presenting such information in chronological order:

1) I began to date a guy whose 17, named Daniel, and who lives in California. I live in Texas, so it was obviously from the beginning that a) We wouldn't last and that b) It was gonna be difficult. Long story short,...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

'Tis the season to be jolly

Posted January 25th, 2009 at 01:13 AM by Vermillion

Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Ah yes, the wintry days of... Winter are leaving us now, and along it takes such warmness of the cold months. I remember drinking delicious-OMG tea at 3AM may nights before the holidays and boy those were the times, those were the times.

But they're gone now, and America, Im angry. Ha, not. Just merely as to tackle this whole dating thing. There's plenty of guys at school I like,...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hm, so this is how it is

Posted January 11th, 2009 at 01:06 PM by Vermillion

Yeah, one of my short term goals should've been something about keeping commitements, 'cause that smile thing didn't last too long.

However, I am now feeling LOTS better than I have in a long while since I've found, you guessed it, Jesus!

He was hiding in my clothes drawer. Or at least the book about him was, and man... I just opened up that book, red some bits and peices and felt like tons better. It's like it was freakin' magic! Ha XD
And to be truthful, I...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized