Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

The most versatile Font.

Posted June 4th, 2010 at 11:25 AM by Magus (A Dreamer's haven - A nomadic fiesta.)

The most versatile font would be the...

No, wrong guess; courier is not the text you sought for it to be the most "versatile font".

It would be "terminal", named after the airport font used in terminals. Or, that's how I think it got its name.

If you can see, it shapes varies accordingly with its size.

I cannot demonstrate it here, as this blog fonts, or the whole VBulletin doesn't support it.

Since...
Magus's Forum Picture
Mercurai's Priestess
Posted in CyberTech
Old

Mechavircytech.

Posted May 25th, 2010 at 12:28 AM by Magus (A Dreamer's haven - A nomadic fiesta.)

Mechavircytech.(Me-Ka-vair-sai-tek)

A word coined by me. It is a portmanteau of more than 4 words. They are: Mechanical, Virtual, Cyber and Tech(short form of technology).

It can be used as a noun.

Meaning(noun): A conglomeration of mechanical and electromechanical body which is linked to a cyberspace and can produced a virtual reality of its own image into image projecting device; an electromechanical supercomputer.

Meh... I was bored...
Magus's Forum Picture
Mercurai's Priestess
Posted in CyberTech
Old

Gaming Scene and the Xbox 360.

Posted February 27th, 2010 at 03:17 AM by Magus (A Dreamer's haven - A nomadic fiesta.)

Firstly, Gaming scene comes back from the 80's and not in 2001 and beyond.

One of the first gaming console we all remember was the Atari2600.
we don't need to go into the specifics.

The next gaming console would be NES followed by SMS. And since 1986, games were made up until it hit 1992, there were no other games to be made of high graphical caliber and . When Nintendo released, their next console hit and moved the whole world; SNES, even though Sega genesis...
Magus's Forum Picture
Mercurai's Priestess
Posted in Uncategorized