Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

New friends?

Posted January 19th, 2011 at 12:10 PM by The Dark Lord

Why? Why do they treat me like this? I don't do it to them, I'm never so disloyal, spent the whole time talking about me, why? Okay I accept that I'm a bit of a dick, but not to them. I still call them friends but why. They mock me, lie to me and laugh at me. I can't spend any time with them before they start mocking me. My face, my weight, my appearance, my voice, anything. What can I do? Only 4more months of them and then freedom, the question is can I wait that long?
The Dark Lord's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's happening again

Posted December 15th, 2010 at 05:31 PM by The Dark Lord

Here we go again, it's her. The pair of them. Destroying my life, destroying my friendship, destroying me. No matter what I say, who I say in to or how I say it, it gets the same reaction. She is a two faced cow, no loyalty and no self-respect. The humilation of being forced to write this down because of her. Options? There are none, christmas is coming, 2 weeks without the intriege (that's not even spelt right, fuck it), Saturdays an escape no her, no her, no her, no him. Where is his fucking loyalty?...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A thing or two about decency

Posted December 7th, 2010 at 03:08 PM by The Dark Lord

I think I'm going to fucking kill him. That fucking, disloyal, two-faced, backstabbing bullying prick. This time he's gone too far, how dare he treat me like this. He's been pushing me and pushing me and this time he's won. What are the options now? Ignore it- no unsustainable in the medium term. Confront him- most satisfying but he'd kick my ass. Suicide- ehm extreme but would be the ultimate "fuck you" message to send. I saw the knife just there, I imagined pierceing myself with it,...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gordon Brown mental?

Posted June 29th, 2010 at 11:15 AM by The Dark Lord

Surfing the blogs today and came across this...
June 14th, 2010

The Former Prime Mentalist

The rumour mill is in full swing this afternoon. There’s a whisper on the wind that some age-old speculation might soon finally be confirmed. Chatter is rife that Gordon Brown has been spending stints in a London hospital. For psychological reasons.

The former Prime Minister has not been seen properly in public since walking into the Downing Street sunset....
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

England

Posted June 23rd, 2010 at 12:33 PM by The Dark Lord

Begin the mass delusion that England will win the World Cup.

I thought they were quite average today but it was still a hell of a lot times better than previous performances. Btw Getting Laptop tonight!! Soooooo excited!!! Also ordered from amazon The Mentalist, Life and Gettysberg for holiday.

How shite is the TV coverage of the World Cup!
with the exception of Adrian Chiles of course
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized