Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Wow.. It's been a while.

Posted December 13th, 2009 at 12:11 PM by Lucillie

Nothing much has changed in my life, I had a rough patch with Jay but we have sorted everything now, so that's all good (:

Yesterday he came over and I pretty much fell in love with him all over again. I was feeling distance between us after last Saturday night when all of us when to Lexi's party. My drink got spiked with some cheap shitty drug and I don't remember any of the night, but I have been told that I was laying in someone elses sick, smashing my head on a table, laying passed...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Odd day much?

Posted November 9th, 2009 at 04:37 PM by Lucillie

We had P.E at the end of the day and this fucking freaky weird bitch [the only way to describe it] straddled me on a fitness machine, I was like GET THE FUCK OFF MEEEEE and then she was being an annoying fuckbox, calling me a man, which doesn't bother me because it's infantile and I know I have hair like a boy, then to conclude the lesson she walked off and said 'and that is why you sleep together' We were like... o.O kay.. Some people need professional help Oh and I kicked her in the shins at...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mother you disgust me.

Posted November 2nd, 2009 at 07:47 PM by Lucillie

The bitch is downstairs fucking her boyfriend.. loudly. They make me fucking sick.

FUCK YOU MUM. MY RESPECT FOR YOU IS IN THE FUCKING GUTTER RIGHT NOW YOU WHORE.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Halloween.

Posted November 1st, 2009 at 06:44 PM by Lucillie

Halloween was pretty fucking good :D I got hella drunk and went to a party as the Joker. I wasn't actually planning to get drunk... but there was free vodka so I didn't skip that opportunity. I met loads of new people and it was fucking awesome.

Buuuut, there is one weird thing.. As much as I love Jay to death, sometimes when I am at parties and whatnot and I see people kissing each other, I want to be them, kissing a stranger whilst totally out of your head. Maybe it's what I'm...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

In love.

Posted October 30th, 2009 at 07:56 AM by Lucillie

Yesterday Jay came over, I was expecting us to have sex because we had talked about it; but we didn't, although we did get up to other things ;)

I think I fell in love with him more, if that's possible yesterday, I don't know what it was but I just feel so comfortable around him (:

Julie should be here in a couple of minutes, and we are going to have some dinner, lasagne (: then later on we will carve a pumpkin ready for Halloween, because we are going to a party for...
Posted in Uncategorized