Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

The ramblings of a chap who knows no more than heartache

:

Warning may contain non-stop kinky-ness * And spam if Lynnsay is around!

*Please note that kinky-ness may be not be non stop and that it has nothing to do with Miss Tennyson, and spam is non returnable.
Old

A wee update.

Posted April 15th, 2010 at 11:21 PM by Darkness (The way in which I bleed)

Ok, I've come back, lately I've being cutting less frequently, cut deeper and tried to kill myself (Which I messed up). I've also punched a guy 3 years below me in face, he's scared for life and I may or may not be getting prosecuted for it. And to top it off Lynnsay has not consented to talk to me. All in all I'm still breathing, oh well, never mind eh?
Darkness's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A latin verse

Posted November 23rd, 2009 at 03:25 PM by Darkness (The way in which I bleed)

Si vos iacio vindicatum ut meus pectus pectoris , meus diligo , meus permaneo spiritus , EGO mos tribuo lemma . Si vos quaeso viaticus commitment , fides , totus ero vestri pro lacuna licentia vestri mollis labiae sum vestri , tamen non vestri unus , nondum tamen nunc - meus diligo I'll scisco vos unus permaneo vicis , mos vos take mihi , mos vos diligo mihi , mos vos permissum mihi dedicate meus vita ut vestri decor? Commodo , vestrum EGO precor. permissum mihi exsisto vestri!

Darkness's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

An address to the two...

Posted October 24th, 2009 at 03:13 PM by Darkness (The way in which I bleed)

To the two whom I have betrayed,
I regret that treachery so, so much,

To you few I would gladly die for,
regardless of former promises,

To you one I've met and shalt never forget,
I love you with all my heart and soul,

To you I have given such offence,
even though I have tried all I can to mend this damage, It's not enough,
It will never be enough,
As I can never be enough,

To the other who's trust I have
Darkness's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I forgot,

Posted October 1st, 2009 at 07:30 AM by Darkness (The way in which I bleed)
Updated November 28th, 2009 at 04:36 PM by Darkness

I swore I'd remember every moment I had with her, but there's one thing I forgot... the softness of her voice, better than cotton, than velvet, even the softest silk cannot compare to her coarsest uttering, she is like the sirens who sang to the Greek sailors too entice them to run their ships a ground on the rock on which the creatures sat, except she has none of their cruelty and far more of their beauty.
Darkness's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I keep shiting myself every time someone on VT could be her,

Posted September 28th, 2009 at 01:37 PM by Darkness (The way in which I bleed)
Updated September 28th, 2009 at 01:53 PM by Darkness

It's anything at all, just having MSN as there favoratie messenger, or anyone who SH'd or anything like that, and it's not just that, anymabmer that left and came back that makes me have a doubletake, if she finds out I have no idea what will happen, would she be angry, would she be comforting, or would she just hit me for decribing her postion to you...I don't know, and how would she care for the way I feel for her...I feel like shit too atm so sorry if this doesn't make sence.
Darkness's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized