Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

long time no see

Posted January 3rd, 2014 at 08:38 PM by Cromm
Updated January 3rd, 2014 at 08:42 PM by Cromm (add category)

So I haven't been to these boards in... (checks)... four years! Damn, school takes too much time!

But I got to thinking about some things and thought that maybe I should come back and offer advice to those that could use it. I'm no professional, and I haven't been a teen for a few years, but I'm not quite an adult either. I'd like to think that as a person with one foot into 'adulthood' and another in 'youth', I might have both the experience to offer useful advice, and the perspective...
Cromm's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Blog
Old

Not all stories are nothing but tragedy...

Posted June 25th, 2009 at 02:07 PM by Cromm
Tags justice

Recently I shared something personal with many of you. This story is that of my older sister, who was raped by a man who had been freed from jail after another woman he raped refused to testify.

I didn't want to take away from the main message of that post, but I do want you to know that not all stories are nothing but tragedy. This one has a ... I don't know if you could call it a silver lining, but it's something.

After what happened to my older sister, my mom made...
Cromm's Forum Picture
Member+
Old

A (relatively) quick rebuttle

Posted June 17th, 2009 at 11:29 AM by Cromm

Okay, so my post in P101 (found here), was moved, then locked [I still don't know why it was locked] before I could get a chance to respond. I don't want to start a whole new thread, so I thought I'd vent here. This blog entry is meant to be a response to what some people were saying on that thread. Their comments are paraphrased.

"Why post this in P101?" - because it was mostly about that board in particular. Yeah, I know it didn't have to do with P101's subject, but...
Cromm's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Reality check, friends

Posted June 15th, 2009 at 04:55 AM by Cromm
Updated June 15th, 2009 at 05:00 AM by Cromm

When you have 51 people viewing a board in your forum entitled "Puberty for Boys" and 48 of them are 'guests' instead of members, there's a good chance a decent portion of them are NAMBLA members.

Also, when did teens become so completely naive?

Why are you answering questions about what sex acts you've performed and how willing you'd be to perform those you haven't yet? You do realize ANYONE can read this, right?

*sigh*

I'm...
Cromm's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized