Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Ok. So. I don't do the whole diary thing. A lasting record of my innermost thoughts and feelings would probably tear a rift in time and space. I am, on the other hand, a sardonic, sarcastic, satirical..etc etc.

SO. Instead, I'm going to do what I like doing, ripping the piss out of everything I read or see on TV, in books, on the internet. Have fun reading....as much fun as I'm going to have writing...
Old

The f.i.g.s.a.c.i.n.g. Needs you

Posted August 20th, 2009 at 12:25 AM by sasquatch (Enough of That Psychadelic Cheese-on-Toast Bollocks!)
Updated August 20th, 2009 at 04:45 AM by sasquatch

It has long been the custom for the great cities to hold sway over the choices of the masses. Endless metallic winged tower blocks reguritating mass apathy into the mouths of the hungry inhabitants. In the great cities, the stock markets rise and fall, news channels compete to bring the most sensational stories to the most eager readers, listeners, viewers.

It is therefore too often overlooked, that it is us. Yes. US. the three legged, web footed, very strange inhabitants of rural...
sasquatch's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

dedicated to short hair and doc martins...pure..gonzo journalism.

Posted August 19th, 2009 at 11:02 PM by sasquatch (Enough of That Psychadelic Cheese-on-Toast Bollocks!)
Updated August 19th, 2009 at 11:30 PM by sasquatch (cos it was spllledz wrong)

In today's radically strange times, things are only about to get stranger, and on a winter's day at college. In an English class. The news was announced to us in the uplifting, respectful tones of a teacher: Carol Ann Duffy is The poet laureate for the United Kingdom! I feel we should give a round of thunderous applause to the individual who thought that would be a good idea. We can be safe in the knowledge that when he grows old and wrinkled, his testicles crushed underneath a pair of Doc Martins,...
sasquatch's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized