Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Fuck off. You don't give a shit.
Old

You shouldn't read this because you are not real.

Posted April 6th, 2012 at 03:47 PM by dead (Having a blog is pointless.)

I am writing this post because I'm just so goddamn depressed, I don't make threads and I rarely ever even make blog posts. I've been crying a lot lately and thinking about suicide all the time, well I always I think about suicide, but lately I've been actually considering it. I'm stupid, and pointless and pathetic and I should just be killed before I say something else stupid. I've been stuffing my face lately as well because I'm a selfish fucking asshole and because I can't be bothered going outside...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

i feel so fucked up

Posted March 28th, 2012 at 10:21 PM by dead (Having a blog is pointless.)

i feel so fucked up, my eyes are itching in the back of my eye sockets and my under my eye lids are so fucking, and when i rub it till it fucks up my eyes it feels so good but it fucks with my eyes so much.th eback of my throat is super itchy as wqell, today at school wasn't too good, i'm writing this while on turntable so i go back and forth and hwulle beung all depressive and shit and fuck, wow i want to kill myself and ifeel so shitty, fuck fuck life, gansta shit faggot fucking, fuck contacts,...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

sorry

Posted March 28th, 2012 at 12:15 AM by dead (Having a blog is pointless.)

Sorry that I'm posting another blog but I'm feeling really lonely and kind of depressed. Well kind of is um, lol. I love how when I say lol I never have laughed once at least not anytime I remember. Fuck, i feel like shit anyways basically I hate sleeping and I don't want to sleep, but I know i'll fall asleep eventually, but that's just me being pathetic. God I want to eat oreos and shit. fuck, i keep yawning, today wasn't a good day but i did goto school and it was better than most school days....
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

fuck you

Posted March 27th, 2012 at 04:23 AM by dead (Having a blog is pointless.)

Why the fuck are you reading this? I doubt you care. If you do care why do you leave me alone? I think you'll probably know what it's like to not have people help you but know they care about you but don't know who actually cares about you. Personally I think I should kill myself, but I can't yet. Alex is in chat room with me, that's nice. Rosa was in here before, that was nice, calming I guess. Maybe I should fuck, i can't because of those fuck stupid motherfucking empathy fuck you you stupid fucking...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

lol.2

Posted March 22nd, 2012 at 07:58 PM by dead (Having a blog is pointless.)

yeah so i'm having another entry for mr faggot brains and i should just be executed lol, faggot, fucking fag, bitch, lol i hate myself so much, it wonderfuol, fuck, lol] headacher' lik lol] [ vufk sorry srtupid i'm really stupid and should kill myself, but too pathetic go , fucvnjikmadbfffffffff mhehuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fuck, meh who cares, i'm a fag, actually i should kill myself since i cant, ugh but how, fuck, fuck fuckufifnijdsuhijfkdsmv, lol faggot, shitl,,lol no one to talk...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized