Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Hell yeah, another cup of my uninteresting life

Posted August 2nd, 2015 at 09:45 PM by GrossKahn

Well, i woke up somewhere at 12 am with my friend, we stayed 'til 4 am. And i still feel shitty. But after 9 cups of tea and a disturbed sleep rythym i'm filled with enough coffeein, so that i dont got to sleep anymore, yay

I just made some garden work today and some places that i didn't see before in my city. Well yeah, my summer seems to look every day like this.
GrossKahn's Forum Picture
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Untiteld?

Posted August 1st, 2015 at 04:52 PM by GrossKahn

well, it has been a boring day, i bought tea visited the bazar, bought a book. Visited with my friend again the garden and found the last 70 years of humanity. I can gear up now like a nazi. My friend did and rode with it his BMX. The look when people see a nazi riding a bmx

Luckly there were no swastikas on it
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yay, holidays and stuff

Posted July 31st, 2015 at 06:35 PM by GrossKahn

It's 1 am, we got holiday and the school day was kinda boring. There is nothing relevant for today/yesterday. It seems like i'll read all the books i found in the garden while tea. Or visit the diary-archiv in Emmendingen. Whatever, the Summer holidays gonna get boring and that doesn't suprises me. I like my parents, but they don't let me even move more than 2 m away from the door, so it seems that i have to stay here. Yay
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1 day to go

Posted July 30th, 2015 at 07:15 AM by GrossKahn

We had to provide our books today, some people who changed school payed us a visit. 1 day 'til holidays. Not sure if i visit the orchestra film evening. Our leader meant that i'll finish later than 10 pm. Tomorrow i have to take a speech in the curch. Not really happy 'bout it, i mean there are about 400 people, nah i'll mess it up. Let's see, but first tea
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Join day, a yiss

Posted July 29th, 2015 at 04:15 PM by GrossKahn

Well, me and my mate we're looking already for a new forum, because our is kinda small and was dieing since i joined

School got canceld because of an feast day and i had a quite terrible morning. 2 days to go then holidays are callin'

But there are a few challenges, getting up and watching with my whole orchestra (20 people) that i don't like to 90% a film about some buskers with instruments made out of junk in room 6. Tomorrow is gonna be horrible day
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized