Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Welcome to my blog everyone! I hope you enjoy my interesting posts, and am excited to make some new friends this way perhaps. Thank you for reading :)
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Blog #10: What Girls Look For In Guys (Top Qualities)

Posted February 5th, 2016 at 01:56 AM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

Ever wondered why you're not getting girls, and every other guy is? Or why the "alpha males" seem to get all the girls, and why it always seems like girls like "assholes" over the "good guys"? It has to do a lot with how you act, and the traits and qualities you have. Check out [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMOQxChfF9o"]my most recent video[/URL] I made, if you don't want to read all of this :P Hopefully you find this helpful, and hopefully it gives...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #9: 10 Tips for Every Teen and Young Adult

Posted January 25th, 2016 at 04:32 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

Not sure how many of you remember me, probably not many since I used to post strictly in the Dating and Relationships section of the forum, but ever since I got my new camera and recording stuff set up, I am starting make my advice videos so I'll have a written version of it here, but if you want to watch the actual video, [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m33mLYLrKh8"]here it is[/URL].

So I think these are some of the most important tips that if someone hasn't already...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #8: Now Giving Advice on YouTube

Posted May 25th, 2015 at 02:50 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

So as some of you may know, I used to be very active on here helping a lot of people, especially in the Relationships section for the forum. Well, after a lot of people on here, and many of my friends have told me that I am very good at giving advice, I decided to start a YouTube channel.

I am going to be giving most of my advice on these videos I create now, and just wanted to let you guys know and share this new series that I am starting. I also wanted to thank many of you who have...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #7: Joining the Club with a New Signature!

Posted January 22nd, 2015 at 04:48 AM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)
Updated January 22nd, 2015 at 04:54 AM by maniamsmart

Hey guys! Another blog here, this time showing off my new signature that I just finished creating at 4:30 AM in Photoshop. It isn't anything amazing, and the hardest part was probably getting the texture right for the font. But anyways, you can see my new and old signature below, tell me what you think!

[CENTER][U]New Signature[/U]

[IMG]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa218/damiantheman1/Untitled.gif[/IMG]

[U]Old Signature[/U]

[IMG]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa218/damiantheman1/teenforumsig.png[/IMG][/CENTER]...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #6: 3 Year Anniversary With My Little Angel

Posted January 12th, 2015 at 01:23 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)
Updated January 22nd, 2015 at 04:41 AM by maniamsmart

Hey guys!

Today's blog is exciting, because it's my 3 year anniversary with my girlfriend! Well... that's a lie, it was actually on January 8, but I didn't get a chance to post, so I am posting it today :D But yeah, we've been together since January 8, 2012, and it's been such a great 3 years with her, I don't even know where to begin. I feel like I want to tell you guys how we met, and all the cute things as well as all the sad things, but I know some of you may not want to read...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized