Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Here will be personal experiences and basically anything I feel like sharing. I like relating to people, let's tackle this thing called life together.
I'm not exactly anyone special, just a random city girl.
Apologies if I occasionally get lost in the bustling crowds.
Old

New Finding

Posted September 13th, 2014 at 10:06 PM by Cisel (Intersection)

So I am one of those people who come off in many different ways to others. In this case, I seem like one of those girls who are really popular and happy and good with people and shit but that's not the case. I have many acquaintances but very few friends. I was by myself on Friday and scanning the cafeteria and it was...harsh. I'm not sure how to explain it, but everyone was doing the same thing, but they all were different. I looked around and saw the interaction but it was somehow closed, if that...
Cisel's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fine Line

Posted September 2nd, 2014 at 11:14 PM by Cisel (Intersection)

The correct words to describe me are either loyal and persistent or clingy and desperate. I don't know if I can even distinguish between the two without the perspective of someone else. A while ago a friend and I were going through what I guess could be called a bump in the road. It wasn't a small bump either, but we came out still good friends. she was going through quite a lot and turned it on me, attempting to cut off all ties as if what we had was never anything to her. I still don't know if...
Cisel's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Missing People

Posted August 28th, 2014 at 11:56 PM by Cisel (Intersection)

Looking up at the night sky makes me sad. It's the gentle kind of sad though, the kind of sad I get when I find immense beauty in something. I don't know why, I can't even see the stars that well compared to other areas. There's just something about how everything that goes on out there reflects us.

People are leaving. Some because I messed up and others because of circumstance. Some I doubt will really remember me, but that's how it is most of the time. I just carry on, but I never
Cisel's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized