Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Im backkkkk :d

Posted October 10th, 2009 at 10:10 PM by Halibut

So after having a big fall out with my dad i ended up calling the cops on him as i was afraid. so.. im now living with my mom and after 2 months we finally got a computer and laptop so im back and life is great..here is a update
-i now have a boyfriend who is respectful and im crazy about, as is he.
-i have a job
-doing well in school
-loosing weight
and much more.
its grande and im so glad to be back on here again. once i signed on i was like omg...
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

wow..

Posted March 7th, 2009 at 05:16 AM by Halibut

wow i should really go to bed right now. i was replying to a thread and i posted a reply..and then thought about how i had no idea what i was talking about..its 3:16 in the morning ..my eyes are stinging like crazy and im tired..gah this sucks. good thing there is no school tommorow (:
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Boys Boys Boys

Posted February 3rd, 2009 at 10:37 PM by Halibut

Well jordan dumped me . he said our relationship was to physical when we have gone out a month and done it only 3 times. and he was teh one that wanted to have sex. the first time he tried it with me i said no and he is always the one doing the stuff to me and he said it was to physical so i dont get it. and it hurt at the moment but i realized later he was really immature.. but anyway

so there is 2 people im intrested in. before jordan i was kinda seeing this guy raine but it wouldnt...
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

hey

Posted February 3rd, 2009 at 02:05 AM by Halibut

well i have not posted on here for a while but my trip with my friend from england is going fabulous. he is more a brother than anything but it still really annoyed me when he kept hitting on my bestfriedn megan when we went to edmonton. but we had a lot of fun. i got my nose peirced and a sexy purple corset. i will be sad to see him leave wednesday but ya..what can i do
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

YEY

Posted January 28th, 2009 at 01:00 AM by Halibut

well tomorow at 8am me and my dad are going to pick my friend up at the airport. he is from england and we have been penpals for 5 years and he is my bsetfriend and amazing. i am so excited like just talking for that long and finally meeting. its just so exciting. i dont think i will sleep much tonight haha...just have to add..im falling harder and harder for jordan
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized