Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

This blog will review opinions, daily conundrums, and anything else deemed interesting by the higher powers that be.
Old

An Agrarian United States

Posted January 31st, 2016 at 07:44 PM by Microcosm (The Review)

cultivators of the earth are the most valuable citizens. they are the most vigorous, the most independant, the most virtuous, & they are tied to their country & wedded to it’s liberty & interests by the most lasting bands.

-Thomas Jefferson, 1785
Recently, I learned in my 10th Grade APUSH class that Thomas Jefferson's vision of the future United States was quite different than how it was destined to play out, Jefferson believing in an agrarian nation in which the...
Microcosm's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Music

Posted January 24th, 2016 at 03:09 PM by Microcosm (The Review)

Music brings joy, sadness, and the emotions that make us human—all out into the open in the form of somehow relatable tunes. When we listen to music, we feel different emotions based on feelings we get from the tempos and vibes it gives off.

Classical—relating us to the more refined fellow, perhaps an old Frenchie or English aristocrat.
Pop—making us feel happy and jubilant with a tinge of our rebellious teenage years.
Country—expressing the visage of an open country...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just incredibly bored

Posted June 22nd, 2014 at 02:27 PM by Microcosm (The Review)

I'm posting here to let off some steam.

I am listening to music right now and just chilling, but I am just thinking about how lost I am. I can't really find anything I like to do. I am really uninspired right now. Not sure how to deal with this problem. Oh well.
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yo this is my first blog post

Posted June 6th, 2014 at 02:45 AM by Microcosm (The Review)

So here it is. My first blog post.

How has my day been? Wonderful. I saw a movie today with some friends at the theater. That was nice. It is currently 2:40 AM where I live and I am watching a live stream on twitch whilst browsing the wonderful Virtual Teen forums. So far, this blog is getting pretty interesting.

Let me say a little about myself since this is my first blog post. Well, I like to listen to music and read. I write poetry sometimes. I play xbox sometimes,...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized