Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

This blog will review opinions, daily conundrums, and anything else deemed interesting by the higher powers that be.
Old

Thoughts on Cringe

Posted January 28th, 2017 at 04:56 PM by Microcosm (The Review)

Have you ever seen a "cringe" video on YouTube and just laughed your ass off? I know I have. In fact, I just did it today. Have a look.

It's funny because because most people know better than to talk over someone with stupid, unfunny remarks. Even the "green hoodie" guy made a video in response where he admitted that he "made an ass of himself," but he said some other things in that video as well: He is autistic as well as depressed...
Microcosm's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

School's a-coming. 9 days for me.

Posted August 1st, 2016 at 11:02 PM by Microcosm (The Review)

9 days, 0 hours, 59 minutes, 32 seconds. That... is when the world will end.

I go back to school on August 10th. This year, I will be met with 4--count em', 4--AP classes. All of this, of course, is my own doing. I'm looking forward to the challenge, but also dreading it after being so relaxed this Summer. I had Summer work for 3 out of 4 of my AP classes, but that's not so bad because I can do it on my own time. I'm hoping to find a girlfriend this year,...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

House Sit-In on Guns

Posted June 27th, 2016 at 09:01 PM by Microcosm (The Review)

It seems that our Congress has become a day care for children.

Democrats staged a 25-hour sit-in recently in the House to promote gun control laws and it just sickens me. What else sickens me is the raising of posters where people merely scream their opinion with no justification whatsoever for it. Half of them couldn't even respond to their opponents with a coherent argument, and that goes for pro-gun folks and anti-gun folks.

This "sit-in" mechanic is childish...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Sounds of Sin

Posted February 19th, 2016 at 12:24 AM by Microcosm (The Review)

There was, I recalled, an old PC in my attic at my parent's house. It had been my dad's before he passed away. I used the computer when I was a kid as nothing more than a toy, but, upon my recollection of its existence, it became the object of some interest with me, as I had left a series of old journal entries on the machine to pass the time in my younger years.

The following is a journal entry from today: February 20th, 2016.
Upon awaking this morning, I resolved to uncover
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I support Bernie Sanders

Posted February 5th, 2016 at 12:53 AM by Microcosm (The Review)

(Copied from another thread)

When choosing someone to support in presidential elections, it is important to me to decide who represents not only my personal interests, but also the interests of most people, and the individual who promises such benefits in the most concise and realistic way. A great factor of importance related to that sentiment is that the person supported should not attempt to control or swindle the people for his or her own political gain, that an executive of the...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized