Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Welcome to my blog everyone! I hope you enjoy my interesting posts, and am excited to make some new friends this way perhaps. Thank you for reading :)
Old

Blog #9: 10 Tips for Every Teen and Young Adult

Posted January 25th, 2016 at 04:32 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

Not sure how many of you remember me, probably not many since I used to post strictly in the Dating and Relationships section of the forum, but ever since I got my new camera and recording stuff set up, I am starting make my advice videos so I'll have a written version of it here, but if you want to watch the actual video, [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m33mLYLrKh8"]here it is[/URL].

So I think these are some of the most important tips that if someone hasn't already...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #8: Now Giving Advice on YouTube

Posted May 25th, 2015 at 02:50 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

So as some of you may know, I used to be very active on here helping a lot of people, especially in the Relationships section for the forum. Well, after a lot of people on here, and many of my friends have told me that I am very good at giving advice, I decided to start a YouTube channel.

I am going to be giving most of my advice on these videos I create now, and just wanted to let you guys know and share this new series that I am starting. I also wanted to thank many of you who have...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #6: 3 Year Anniversary With My Little Angel

Posted January 12th, 2015 at 01:23 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)
Updated January 22nd, 2015 at 04:41 AM by maniamsmart

Hey guys!

Today's blog is exciting, because it's my 3 year anniversary with my girlfriend! Well... that's a lie, it was actually on January 8, but I didn't get a chance to post, so I am posting it today :D But yeah, we've been together since January 8, 2012, and it's been such a great 3 years with her, I don't even know where to begin. I feel like I want to tell you guys how we met, and all the cute things as well as all the sad things, but I know some of you may not want to read...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #4: How I Got So Good at Advice

Posted December 23rd, 2014 at 11:54 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)
Updated December 24th, 2014 at 12:10 AM by maniamsmart

So... a lot of you know by now that I usually spend time time in the Relationships and Dating section giving advice there to anyone who needs it. This is one of the major reasons why I decided to join this site, aside from the fact that I really wanted to make some new friends.

Well anyway, today when I was coming home from work, I heard this song come on the radio, and it really described my life in a somewhat accurate way. And I realized all the pain I had to go through, just as...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #1: First League of Legends Music Video

Posted December 9th, 2014 at 08:33 AM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)
Updated December 9th, 2014 at 08:43 AM by maniamsmart

Hello everyone!

I didn't know we had this feature available on this site. On another forum I was on you had to wait till you had a certain amount of posts or something like that to use the blog feature, so I a glad you don't need that here :D

Anyway, I don't really have a theme for any of my blogs, but I'll just be posting anything cool, interesting, or anything on my thoughts really. I hope they don't bore you, and I will try to keep them rather short :P
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized