Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Favourite contemprary artists. Artist#2

Posted January 21st, 2011 at 04:10 AM by Magus (A Dreamer's haven - A nomadic fiesta.)
Updated February 15th, 2011 at 08:41 AM by Magus

Well, here comes the next fave artist.

2 -Clive Barker.

Yes, Clive Barker. This is the man that will second the phallus fetishist Giger - because Clive Barker expresses sex and sexuality in a more dry and mortifying manner than Giger's extraterrestrial sex imageries.

Who is Clive Barker you might ask. Clive Barker is a surreal visual artist, and an illustrator. His work does not stop in visual art, but he also known for his literature work. He is most...
Magus's Forum Picture
Mercurai's Priestess
Posted in Art, Visual Arts
Old

Favourite contemprary artists. Artist#1

Posted September 8th, 2010 at 05:43 AM by Magus (A Dreamer's haven - A nomadic fiesta.)
Updated February 15th, 2011 at 08:41 AM by Magus

Yes. Despite being a Science student, I am still an advocate of fine art. Especially since some arts does transcend into Science.

I preferably like Paintings and illustrations of some of the contemporary artists. A lot of inspiration can be drawn from these guys.

Here is the first on my list.

1 - H.G Giger:

I don't need to talk about his art. He is famous for many of his artistic ideals. From paintings, sculptures, interior designs and...
Magus's Forum Picture
Mercurai's Priestess
Posted in Art, Visual Arts