Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Things Getting Awkward

Posted November 11th, 2011 at 10:39 PM by KarkatLuv

So in the end, he still talks to me, but only rarely. The girl is still causing problems, she was talking to the guy about it in math class, and he sits right beside me! I just turned in my seat and pretended not to hear, i wish i wasn't a gossip, or at least a gossip that talks about himself! What if im not actually that way, what if im just curious. I can't tell my parents about it because my brother is gay and they won't take me seriously. I have been having dreams about guys and thinking about...
KarkatLuv's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

He Found Out

Posted October 14th, 2011 at 06:18 AM by KarkatLuv

So the chick that i talked about in last blog, the one that spread the news,yeah she got drunk and told the guy i like that i like him, he text her back saying " well thats awkward im just not gonna talk to him." this was on the second to last day of school and he wasn't there on the last so we havn't seen or talked to each other (we dont have a very close relationship eg. we dont hang out as friends) but when next term comes up i wonder whats gonna happen, if he has told anyone, if i...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Words getting out

Posted October 2nd, 2011 at 11:28 PM by KarkatLuv
Updated November 11th, 2011 at 10:30 PM by KarkatLuv

not allowed to post stories in the other sections so posting here. Ever since Primary School i had been thinking about guys, back then i had had crushes on two guys. Now i started high school this year and have a crush on a guy, and decided i needed two tell someone. I told three of my friends, one guy two chicks, that i'm bi or at least curious, and told them who i like. Yesterday one of the chicks was bragging that she knew the three people that i liked (one being a dude) and I ended up telling...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized