Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Dear me...

Posted October 19th, 2011 at 07:49 PM by Jupiter
Updated October 20th, 2011 at 09:29 PM by Jupiter (more to add....)

Dear 10 year old Eric,

Put that cigarette down. It's not worth it. It is hard enough to stop. Remember that you just can talk to Dom and tell that you don't need it.

Guess what? That girl you like... You love her now. You talk to her everyday. I have to say, you were cute back then, just talk to her. Although you are short, you got a shot.

Don't trust everyone just so easily. Not everyone can be trusted with secrets. You learn this later on this year, you should know this now.

Good luck man, keep your head up, bud. You can make it through this year. Next year will be better, I promise.

Don't start slacking, this will not help in the long run. Oh, and don't worry, God will find you. Correction, you will find Him. Just pick up a book and read a little. Also, don't get your feelings hurt when people are making fun of you. Just go with it, laugh with them, but don't
let them take advantage of you. You can do this, little buddy. Just believe in yourself. Accept others. Date who you wanna, don't let people tell you any different. You aren't gay, and you aren't thinking you are. Don't think you are, because when you are my age, you aren't. So don't worry, not like you ever have.

Just letting you know, when you are 13, Mom will get a DUI. Don't let people bring you down when they ask constantly, "Your mom is in JAIL?!" People screw up. It'll happen. Just remember life goes on, and things will happen around August, so be ready. I don't wanna give away the awful news. And, Matthew, he isn't a real best friend. You'll find a new one.... in 2 years. But that is besides the point. Honestly, you've got a lot to learn, way too much.
Mom will tell you this when she is completely trashed in 2 years, so I might as well do it now. Roger isn't your dad. This dude with the name "Art Musick" is. I know it sounds retarded. It's the truth. Let the tears fall. Talk to mom about it, tell her that everything will be okay, that you needed to know anyway. He is an alcoholic. So is mom. It's.... genetic. I'm sorry to tell you this. But yes, you are also an alcoholic. Love you man...
From, 14 year old Eric.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 651 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments