Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

I. Am. Broke. HELP!

Posted April 12th, 2008 at 06:24 PM by Antares (The Blog of the Deity of the Sky)

Hey guys,

I know most of you out there have jobs and everything but...I don't. OMG I really need one. It would be awesome to leave my house and do stuff that I enjoy for money. It would make life soo much easier. Even if it was a few dollars an hour it is better than nothing. All of my friends have jobs except me. They run around with their expensive phones and debit cards and seem to have a really promising future but can I get one, no. I am 15 years old and you can only get jobs
Antares's Forum Picture
Legendary Member+Mod
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If lies were cats you'd be a litter...

Posted April 12th, 2008 at 06:03 PM by redcar (The Weird and Wonderful World of Alex)

I hate naming things so I just like sticking in whatever lyrics I am listening to at the time, so answers on a postcard, what song is the above from?!

Anyway, what has been happeing in my world lately? Well I applied for a week long student leader job during the week and got it. I am very happy about that not because it pays well, but because it looks great on my CV. I have to start thinking of that. I have finally started to think about my life plan, which is a very scary thing. ...
redcar's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Posted in My World
Old

My Back

Posted April 12th, 2008 at 04:43 PM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)

My back has been killing me recently, so I went to the doctor, and she said that I could have some muscle strains in my lower back.

She prescribed me medication to relieve pain, relax the muscles, and reduce inflammation. She also told me that I shouldn't be doing any lifting, bending, twisting, pushing, or pulling for the next 5 days (this is the 3rd day).

This has made the managers at work really mad at me, but I honestly can't work since being a cashier or a bagger...
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Old

Plant sale

Posted April 12th, 2008 at 04:38 PM by japanman (=B Jacob =B)

Community service ugh i hate doing it i still have 4 hours left or else.

Today me and jake (my fruend) went to the plant sale for community service it was kinda boringf at first when i was pulling weeds with Cash and katie but then i had to pull a wagon and unload pots full of flowers on t a table thats when it got fun so jake and dieago where putting soil and flowers into pots and i would load them so we got bored and i came up with a wierd story

jake is kimiko from...
japanman's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hmm

Posted April 12th, 2008 at 04:37 PM by Hauptmann Kauffman

Finally got my cam back (YAY!) And I found some great teen chat sites. Nice and sunny outside, and I about to play some Scrabble with mom
Hauptmann Kauffman's Forum Picture
Sex Guru
Posted in Uncategorized