Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

I know....it's called a dairy, not a factory
Old

Gee Tom, where have you been for the past 7 months?

Posted January 24th, 2009 at 06:18 PM by Electric Cheese (Tom's electric cheese factory)

I can answer that question anonymous, I have been off VT, taking a break from the internet, and attempting to sort my life out.

I succeeded on one of those at least. I attempted suicide in November. Shoved my arm thru a plate glass window in an attempt to gash my wrists. It thankfully failed, and the only damage done was a nasty gash down the side of my thumb, and even that required 14 stitches.

After that, it became one hell of a reality check. Since then, I've grown...
Electric Cheese's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rant ahoy

Posted July 11th, 2008 at 04:04 PM by Electric Cheese (Tom's electric cheese factory)

I just feel so lonely right now, not in the sort of "baww i have no friends" lonely, because I have a load of great friends. I'm lonely because although I have all those friends, none of them like me in "that" way. I'm real frustrated here, because after 18 years, and only one 'proper' relationship (and even thats questionable), I'm getting real pissed off because every time I think I've found 'the one' I've ended up being rejected. The last rejection (of many may I add) occurred...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My new favourite song

Posted June 24th, 2008 at 01:25 PM by Electric Cheese (Tom's electric cheese factory)

Shinedown - Sound of madness.

Yeah, I get it,
You're an outcast.
Always under attack.
Always coming in last,
Bringing up the past.
No one owes you anything.
I think you need a shotgun blast,
A kick in the ass,
So paranoid...
Watch your back!

Oh my, here we go...

Another lose cannon gone bi-polar
Slipped down, couldn't get much lower.
Quicksand's got no sense of humor.
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yesterday...

Posted June 21st, 2008 at 02:13 PM by Electric Cheese (Tom's electric cheese factory)

Adam said I was officially the hottest female member of VT.

As a Man, I fail to see how this is logistically possible, but hey!

I'm honoured nevertheless!
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

meh

Posted June 11th, 2008 at 06:36 PM by Electric Cheese (Tom's electric cheese factory)

I've had a load of frustrations recently and this seems to be the best way to vent, seeing as everyone I usually vent to are busy preparing for my brothers wedding this saturday.

I've been permemantly cranky all this week, I haven't been sleeping well, and it's effecting my moods, my work and my social life. I'm constantly frustrated because of it. it's 00:45 here, and usually I'm dead to the world now, but I'm not even tired.

I'm also stressed to fuck and back, but...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized