Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Rate this Entry

#6. I don't want to become an adult!

Posted April 29th, 2019 at 09:23 PM by liittlefiish
Updated April 29th, 2019 at 09:28 PM by liittlefiish

I had a random flashback to my old elementary school, which triggered dozens of long forgotten memories. I don't really know why I'm so obsessed with keeping my childhood alive.
"I don't want to become an adult!"
When I become an adult, my parents expect me to act differently, to be more serious and have less fun. I canít climb trees anymore, running naked in the rain for instance. I am not even supposed to watch cartoons. Thatís silly, right?
Yes, I had serious problems in school today. My father got spanked on my butt. It always hurt and it was embarrassing. I wasnít embarrassed when I was really young but as I got older I felt more uncomfortable being hit on the bottom. I was 14 now. it was humiliating to receive a punishment like that.
I feel like my childhood ended!!? I really woke up in this morning and started feeling like an adult, when I realized nobody doesn't care about me.
Posted in Lifestyle
Views 1030 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture
    People still care about adults. You're not expected to mature immediately. I think it takes time to get it and people understand that. Also, adults can still watch cartoons and climb trees. One day, you'll probably have your own house or apartment and no-one's going to stop you if you want to watch a cartoon or climb the tree in the backyard.
    Posted May 19th, 2019 at 05:02 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Maxbreak's Forum Picture
    It happens to us all. I'm sure there will be fun things as adults. And you can still watch cartoons and clime trees as an adult. Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LiberalTurboprop View Comment
    People still care about adults. You're not expected to mature immediately. I think it takes time to get it and people understand that. Also, adults can still watch cartoons and climb trees. One day, you'll probably have your own house or apartment and no-one's going to stop you if you want to watch a cartoon or climb the tree in the backyard.
    Thanks for your advices
    Posted July 23rd, 2019 at 08:53 AM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is online now