Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Competitive Kieran!

Posted August 5th, 2013 at 03:52 PM by Dimentio

Well i am not really a competitive person on the most part, Though if i win, And i usually lose, I make sure people knows i have won *Fades back to when i was around Kelsey's and i finally won Monopoly shoving the board in her face screaming i win*.... ANYWHO!
But if family or friends are involved OH MY GAWD!
Like one time Kelsey entered a silly competition, Nothing meaning to it and nothing to be had if you won, But god damn i kept my eyes on her till she was in the final three and then voted for her and so did a friend and when she got into the final two, I made everyone i know vote for her and then i noticed people were double voting and it has been like 15 minute since and they was meant to announce the winner in 5 so i messaged the page saying how the other people were cheating voting against her and blah blah blah, And yeah she won XD
And now my new baby cousin Jayke is in a competition for cutest baby and well, I don't like to offended looks and especially babies but some of those babies look like they came out of the wrong hole, So i am going to make sure he wins! If my baby Jayke does not win oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 242 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments