Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Discussions Discussing about specific topics
Old

#33. What are you guys doing to clean up or prevent a mess?

Posted Yesterday at 09:07 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

When I jerk off, I will cum in my underwear it gets messy, wipes up my cum with my underwear then change. How about you?

Posted in Discussions
Old

#32. Did you ever find your dried cum in the underwear?

Posted February 21st, 2020 at 10:11 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

I was so busy that I did not cum for 2 days. So I got sexually aroused today. While I was sitting class I can fell precum was leaking on the tip of my cock. When I was going to change clothes I found a stain on my underwear which I wore all day. I guess it's my cum that dries hard and white.

Posted in Discussions
Old

#31. New underwear again

Posted February 18th, 2020 at 10:10 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

I wore new underwear without washing them first and never noticed a problem. Do you wash your new underwear before you wear them?

Posted in Discussions
Old

#30. Have you ever witness toilet xxx?

Posted February 18th, 2020 at 10:08 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)
Tags suck

I went swimming today. when I was walking in the bathroom I noticed that there were two guys sitting on the floor. In mid puke, I see two feet in the next stall so I listen and I’m 90% sure it was some guy having xxx. I got in the fetal position and sit on the toilet so nobody can see me and side there for about 15 minutes just hear every word guys were “whispering” to one another “get on your knees and suck my cock”. Yup, they were sucking on the floor, in a public pool, right next to me. When...
Posted in Discussions
Old

#28. After stretching for 2 months

Posted February 13th, 2020 at 10:35 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)
Updated February 16th, 2020 at 08:41 AM by liittlefiish

If you have phimosis, I certainly when you go to a urologist, the doctor will go straight for the circumcision option, but I'm still unsure about that option. So I started looking up how to cure it and trying some stretching exercises I found on the internet. I am trying to remain positive despite a disappointing beginning. But I see a pretty good bit of progress and within two months I was able to retract the foreskin over the head while flaccid with no effort at all, but it was still impossible...
Posted in Discussions