Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Old

#21. After stretching for a month

Posted September 7th, 2019 at 11:12 PM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

After stretching for a month, my penis looks like (1)

Posted in Discussions
Old

#20. How to keep a penis clean

Posted September 7th, 2019 at 10:14 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

I was searching about keeping my uncut clean. I will share in here hope this may help you. when your penis is not cleaned regularly, smegma can build up and may become smelly, infected, or prevent foreskin movement. So it's important to clean your penis regularly to avoid problems developing. It's so easy if you can pull back the foreskin and clean the head of the penis. If the foreskin is forcibly retracted, it can lead to severe pain, bleeding, skin tears, and scarring. So to help clean up, if...
Posted in Discussions
Old

#19. What age should a boy get pubic hair?

Posted August 24th, 2019 at 11:28 PM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)
Updated August 24th, 2019 at 11:38 PM by liittlefiish

When I went to the swimming pool this morning, I noticed inadvertently a boy about 9-year-old had some pubic hair growing just above his penis. There was black 1 cm long his pubic hairs. I thought boys went through puberty at 11-12. I was really shocked because I remember when I was 11 years old has no pubic hair and the only sign of going through puberty is my smelly armpits. I was around 12 and a half when I first developed pubic hair and then true pubic hairs appear as tiny little hairs above...
Posted in Discussions
Old

#18. Do you go naked when home alone?

Posted August 16th, 2019 at 11:12 PM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

I am living with my parents now and although I have a bedroom, I can't really have freedom. Recently when I am home alone, I like to strip naked and just be nude. Contrary to the stereotype of nudists, Iím not compulsive about having to be naked every chance I can be. But at home when itís warm inside, being nude is simply more comfortable, feels liberating and delightfully sensual to free myself that way.

I read some your posts on VT, nearly all you guys like naked (maybe). Rather,
Posted in Discussions
Old

#17. Swimming naked in a public pool?

Posted August 10th, 2019 at 09:17 PM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

We often wear shorts or underwear when swimming. You or your friends might be from a different culture where thatís not such a big deal when swimming naked. But here most boys here rarely, if ever, get to swim nude. So do you wear swimwear just because everyone else does? Think about it.
I tried to swim naked in public pool this morning when no one was there. I was afraid of arrest for "indecent exposure" while were swimming all-natural.
Which is a shame, because once you
Posted in Discussions