Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Rate this Entry

#13. Very Very odd dream!?

Posted July 22nd, 2019 at 10:12 AM by liittlefiish

Sometimes the dreams are weird, sometimes they're just awesome. I can't much control the context of it like I frequently have dreams where I am naked and everyone else is dressed.
So I had a very very odd dream yesterday. I don't know if I can call it a dream, I'm pretty sure it started as a dream, then I woke up partially, kind of like I didn't open my eyes or move, but I had control over my thoughts and me kind of just went with it until I feel as ejaculating.
Although I ejaculated while sleeping when I woke up, I was pretty horny all day, random boners all the time at my desk for no reason.

Here is a pic from the other night when I ejaculated.

Posted in Discussions
Views 1748 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    you still don't masturbate?
  2. Old Comment
    No, I sometimes masturbated. Bacause I always feel guilty and shame after masturbated. I was worry and afraid of caught while doing that in my home.
    Posted July 22nd, 2019 at 06:08 PM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  3. Old Comment
    LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture
    It sounds like you had a wet dream - where you ejaculate during your sleep, sometimes with a sexual dream. It's normal. It tends to happen more when a guy doesn't masturbate and ejaculate usually. The body just wants to get rid of the old semen.
    Posted July 24th, 2019 at 11:38 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LiberalTurboprop View Comment
    It sounds like you had a wet dream - where you ejaculate during your sleep, sometimes with a sexual dream. It's normal. It tends to happen more when a guy doesn't masturbate and ejaculate usually. The body just wants to get rid of the old semen.
    Yeah, I know wet dreams are a normal part of growing up. I read your shared guys in VT. But they should not happen regularly?
    Posted July 27th, 2019 at 04:41 AM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  5. Old Comment
    LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by liittlefiish View Comment
    Yeah, I know wet dreams are a normal part of growing up. I read your shared guys in VT. But they should not happen regularly?
    There's nothing wrong with having wet dreams. And for some guys, if they don't masturbate, they will happen regularly. And for some other guys, they happen randomly. And for others, they are rare. We're all different.
    Posted July 27th, 2019 at 11:26 PM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline