Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

UNexplained EmOtIoNs

Posted February 15th, 2011 at 10:22 PM by EvilDeathMist

Ugh.. i am so fucking tired of my life........ i always have something bad happening...... "WHY ME?"
every year theres something going wrong with my life.....
you want me to go throught he whole speal.....
AGES:
Before i was born~ mom wanted to abort me

1-2~ was always getting the power shut off and having to move in and out of shelters...

2~ mother left me

3~i started a fire and burnt down my apartment building

4~ i had to move away from the most closest friend id have had yet

5~i was melested after that i had DCF in my life for 3 fucking years and had to go to a sycatrist for two- i got thrown out of the aratment cause my dad got injured in the apartment and had to move to a shelter

6~ i had to move to the crumy area i live now

7~ i had a teacher that would lie and would get me into somuch trouble

8~ i got hit so hard on the head i had a HUGE bump in my forhead that still remains there to this very day

9~ no one believes me but i honestly *really i did* got in trouble for accedenitly brought a knife to school

10~ i got suspended for saying shut up and tried commiting suicide for the first time... for bullying reasons and kids were always setting me up for trouble

11~ my teacher literaly made fun of me and called me names and picked on me...

12~ i got into i fight that i didnt evan really start

13~ A teacher gave me detention for breaking my ankle ( i kknow its not that bad but still, {i HAD [other wise i was getting suspended]})

14~ i had gotten into a fight not only with my crush but he was my bff a well-my dad went into a sezor right in front of me- dad gets cancer

15~ my dads ex-wife tried to start some problems-i somehow lost my sisters love-my best friend moved away from me

15~ (NOW) my mothers trying to fucking KIDNAPP me!

ugh it never fucking ends
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 486 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments