Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

You have entered the Underground, there is no turning back now. Darkness is dragging you in, light is fading out of the picture. Enshrouded in darkness, reading may be hard, but at this point, reading will be the only pleasure at your disposal.
Rate this Entry

Hmm

Posted January 27th, 2010 at 05:39 PM by Underground_Network

I should put more effort into school.

But I don't feel like it.

Isn't it kind of annoying how at 16 years of age I have to pave the path for my future?

Because I don't feel like growing up yet. I figure, if I keep screwing up in school, I'll stay young, right?

But of course shit doesn't work that way. But in all honesty, I don't care about SATs. I don't care about school at all. Do I care about my future? Sort of. But school just means nothing to me.

The United States education system is so flawed. And my school is so fucking competitive. It's all pointless. Everyone needs to be in all AP classes and get straight A's... "Oh, you got a B? That's not bad... But I got an A." I'm tired of hearing that shit everyday...

Yeah, YOU WORK YOUR ASS OFF AND GET AN A. I DO NO WORK and I get a B. So I'm not going to complain. The arrogance and ignorance at my school are widespread, and no one even gives a damn.

Either you're immature and stupid, you're bright and still immature, or you're a genius with no sense of immaturity whatsoever. Sadly I'm none of those. I'm still slightly immature, but I'm more mature than 90% of the students in my grade, and I'm bright, but I'm lazy and I don't try hard, because I'm just not motivated to.

I don't fit in at my school. I'm mostly friends with the emo/goth/scene/etc. kids. But I'm also friends with the smart kids, mainly Asians. And then I'm friends with some jocks and preps. But yeah, I just don't fit in with any particular group.

At this point I realize what I could have been, but I am who I am, and that's not going to change.

Ah, fuck life... Things will get better, but I don't really want them too. I just want shit to stay the way it is, because I'm kind of used to it, and I've grown to hate change...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1301 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments