Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

My blog, or the idea of it, is about life:

The wisdom that I have grasped,
The plights that I currently endure,
And the potential of the future.
Occupational Work
Old

Stressed

Posted August 3rd, 2008 at 10:34 PM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)

Well, things aren't going quite as I had planned a few weeks ago.

My career with Vector is in limbo right now as I'm trying to get financially secure. I would have been fine if Ben (my manager) had kept his word and not put through my check for the sample-kit. Two NSF charges hit because I did not have $146.81 in my checking account, and then the check seemed to go through as well since it was the weekend. That made me have almost -$220.00 in funds. Thankfully, the check seemed to...
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Old

My Fingers Are... In Pain

Posted July 19th, 2008 at 10:21 PM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)

I've forgotton to mention it until now, but I've actually had my fingers injured for the past week.

For those who have not read my previous blog, I have a new job as a sales representative. I show kitchen cutlery to people in their homes.

During my second appointment, which happened to be with my parents, I decided to show off by dicing an apple in the air with one of my knives while holding the apple. After a few slices, the apple got a little too thin, but I remained...
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Old

Are Things Looking Up?

Posted July 9th, 2008 at 02:34 AM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)

I'm not entirely sure of the answer to that question, but things seem to be changing.

I have acquired a career opportunity with a company called Vector - a cutlery marketing company. I've never imagined that I would ever be in this kind of a business, but I'm actually excited about this. Vector isn't a tele-marketing company, nor do the products sell in stores or on informercials. The company sends sales representatives out on predetermined appointments. This means that the potential...
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Old

I Forgot About Something

Posted April 27th, 2008 at 08:06 PM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)

Mmm... Yeah, it seems taxes should have been done by April 15th. That stinks. I forgot to file mine, so now I'm going to get stuck with late penalty charges.

Ah well, hopefully, I will get a good position at the Wal-Mart store that pays about $9.00 an hour. I was also thinking of McDonald's the other night, because they must pay pretty good too. At any rate, those are my two choices for big pay before I get to move up to working at Wal-Mart's DC (which has a minimum payment of $14.50...
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Old

My Back

Posted April 12th, 2008 at 04:43 PM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)

My back has been killing me recently, so I went to the doctor, and she said that I could have some muscle strains in my lower back.

She prescribed me medication to relieve pain, relax the muscles, and reduce inflammation. She also told me that I shouldn't be doing any lifting, bending, twisting, pushing, or pulling for the next 5 days (this is the 3rd day).

This has made the managers at work really mad at me, but I honestly can't work since being a cashier or a bagger...
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator