Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

I hate life, but i love life

Posted July 31st, 2018 at 06:24 AM by Billy1212

I completely forgot about my game, and my blog, so ive been working at school. Im proud to announce Troll Clickers Version 1.0, available now to play at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/209528238/
Enjoy, if you use scratch, then favourite, like, and comment
Thanks
More updates, bug fixes and more, coming soon
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Quick Spanish Classes with TheMagicPotato | Lesson Two.

Posted May 21st, 2018 at 10:02 AM by TheMagicPotato

QUICK SPANISH CLASSES
TheMagicPotato's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Corporal Punishment

Posted May 16th, 2018 at 02:44 AM by kro814

Do anyone else still get spanked? They don;t call it spanking in school. It is called corporal punishment. In school we get paddled but it must be over your clothes. The school is not allowed to paddle bare. Course if ya get it over a wet speedo it hurts like heck.

But home is a different story. Rule in our house is that spankings are always given to the bare butt. Mom uses paddle, aunt uses hairbrush and dad straps with a belt.
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Literally Toxic People

Posted April 26th, 2018 at 07:44 PM by IcyCool (Literally A Blog by IcyCool)

So, today I realized something. I know a lot of toxic people. Way too many to count. Some of them act nice, but poop on you behind your back. Some just don't even try to hide it. In fact, something just like that happened to me today.

Every year, all of the classes in our school come up with separate dances to show off at Dancefest. This year, our teacher insisted that we don't do it, but then I had the great idea of setting up a team of dancers so that some of us could go to the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My life and my transition. A message to anyone struggling.

Posted April 18th, 2018 at 10:18 PM by Gwen

Everytime I come back onto this website it is like being physically slapped and also hugged by the overwhelming yet warm feeling of nostalgia. I like to think most the people who know or remember me have already left since I'm such an oldie nowadays. Guess it is just hard for me to leave for good, which speaks for itself how I feel about this place and the people who have been on it. Many years ago, I was just a l depressed kid from an abusive household and I found this place and probably...
Gwen's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized