Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Update~

Posted October 4th, 2015 at 05:55 PM by ObliviousCat (「Welcome to my Mind」)
Tags back, update

I'm not sure if anyone cares, or if anyone even noticed, but I've been pretty inactive for a while. To whom it may concern, I'm back. Some stuff in my life has happened but I got through it. Hopefully I can start making more blog posts for those of you who enjoy reading them.
ObliviousCat's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Woop

Posted January 15th, 2015 at 06:03 PM by Typhlosion

Hey, um, long time no see, eh?

TMI and wall-of-text warning. Tl;dr below.

Welp, a lot has happened these last few months, and so much more is to come.

Life just went from an acceptable okay route, back from the frat, to a mess; and I'm pretty sure I mentioned it all about. My social interactivity dropped badly, emotions gone really wrong (which led to a meltdown where my notebook got rekt, yay), got kicked out of school and am back home. To tip me off more...
Typhlosion's Forum Picture
Fire-type Metalhead
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Updates

Posted March 21st, 2012 at 02:34 PM by Aubrie

Wow. It's been a while. I haven't been on as much as I used to be because I find this site a little too triggering at times.

This is going to jump around a lot.

PTSD is getting better. I actually wonder if I still qualify under all the criteria. It would be nice if I'm "cured" so to speak.

Cutting is meh. I haven't done it, but urges are getting bad again. I thought after 2 years and 4 months, I wouldn't have urges anymore. I guess I...
Aubrie's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Do you remember the nights were we made our way dreaming?..

Posted February 1st, 2012 at 04:46 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

I have Sleep Paralysis

i have the hypnopompic or postdormtal form this means that i get waken up in the middle of the night and it, no word of a lie, feels like i am being abducted by aliens! that is the best way i can describe it.

what happens to me is as i am between sleeping and waking up a kind of weird feeling rushes all over my body it literally paralysis me, i cant move, i cant speak and i cant open my eyes. i tried to thrash my arms and legs about and in my...
love is louder's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy birthday to me!..

Posted January 29th, 2012 at 05:35 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

So its the day before my 20th birthday. and im feeling very apprehensive. i dont like my birthday anyways but this one is especially not good. i have been struggling with my mental health for most of my teenage life. and when i was little i naively thought that once i become an "adult" i would just came out of it. i had never heard or have known anyone who cuts or has an eating disorder as an adult. i have always told myself that it will get better if i just wait it out. but you know what?...
love is louder's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized