Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Coming back after a while / checking in

Posted November 26th, 2015 at 04:23 AM by Bubbawhack
Updated November 26th, 2015 at 04:27 AM by Bubbawhack

Wow, So this is different. I haven't been here in over three years. A lot has changed. I am currently in university somewhat close to home, I have lost some weight, cleaned my self up a bit, and I am on the upper side of my teen years (turning twenty in just over a month). It is weird (and sad/cringe worthy) to look back at my old posts, and to see what I currently thought was "in" in 2012.

This forum is amazing, and is crazy to be able to look back on what was going through...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12195884_668012186669035_3286132940722495942_n.jpg (56.2 KB, 11 views)
Bubbawhack's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #8: Now Giving Advice on YouTube

Posted May 25th, 2015 at 02:50 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

So as some of you may know, I used to be very active on here helping a lot of people, especially in the Relationships section for the forum. Well, after a lot of people on here, and many of my friends have told me that I am very good at giving advice, I decided to start a YouTube channel.

I am going to be giving most of my advice on these videos I create now, and just wanted to let you guys know and share this new series that I am starting. I also wanted to thank many of you who have...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Woop

Posted January 15th, 2015 at 06:03 PM by Typhlosion

Hey, um, long time no see, eh?

TMI and wall-of-text warning. Tl;dr below.

Welp, a lot has happened these last few months, and so much more is to come.

Life just went from an acceptable okay route, back from the frat, to a mess; and I'm pretty sure I mentioned it all about. My social interactivity dropped badly, emotions gone really wrong (which led to a meltdown where my notebook got rekt, yay), got kicked out of school and am back home. To tip me off more...
Typhlosion's Forum Picture
Fire-type Metalhead
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #3: My Posting Routine and Christmas!

Posted December 17th, 2014 at 02:26 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

Happy holidays everyone! It's that time of the year again where people get all jolly and into the Christmas spirit (or at least they should :P). I don't even know what I am going to be doing for this Christmas, what is everyone else doing though? I'd love to hear your plans for this coming Christmas or any other holidays you may celebrate.

Not really sure what I want for Christmas either. I literally have nothing on my wish list. I am thinking about it now, and the only thing I can...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

life of red blooded, right wing, colorado cops kid

Posted July 18th, 2014 at 03:17 AM by thatcountrykid
Tags biography, life

So since ive nevery really done one of these i decided i would do a biography type thing for my very first blog entry. Hopefully you uys wont get too bored with my extremely average life.

Well my name is Daniel, im 16 years old and i live
in Denver, Colorado. im a junior in highschool. at my highschool im part of the "cammo kids" which means im a welding(metal work) and agriculture student. i also attend college classes for welding and criminal justice. When...
thatcountrykid's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized