Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

being an animal, and just letting it go!

Posted February 27th, 2012 at 01:32 AM by lone socailist

thanks to the society that we live in, especailly in america, we can not be come who some of us truely are. I personally am violant by nature and just want to unleash the animal! but i can not do this, since this is an over poppulated nation, and there is not enough room to do so! as well as people will think you are mentally phsychopathic! people of the modern age and culture as a whole wouldn't understand the "primativity" of some of us. I personally am very in touch with my Warrior...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

what is wrong with the world?

Posted February 27th, 2012 at 12:53 AM by lone socailist
Updated February 27th, 2012 at 01:02 AM by lone socailist

What is wrong with the modern age? people used to be better than how they are now. kids used to be able to walk around their neighborhood or city with out having to worry NEARLY as much about being abducted or melested or anything of such nature. and kids used to be able to get into fights in school and just get a small slap on the wrist and get told not to do it again. but now if kids get into a fight, they get arrested and suspended or expelled! and to add to that, you also have to worry about...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

what is so bad about being a pagan? (please, no critisism)

Posted February 20th, 2012 at 06:42 PM by lone socailist
Updated February 27th, 2012 at 12:14 AM by lone socailist

people say that if you don't believe in their god(christianity, judaism, or islam mainly, but others as well. it doesn't matter) so long as you believe in a "mainstream" religion they won't say that you'll go to hell. people(not being a racist, but black poeple mainly) ask whether or not you believe in god. and if you say no- no matter what your reason may be!- they imeadiatly say "you're goin' to hell". WHAT THE HELGAFJELL!? I am a pagan! and not the satanic kind either! I believe...
Posted in Uncategorized