Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

being an animal, and just letting it go!

Posted February 27th, 2012 at 01:32 AM by lone socailist

thanks to the society that we live in, especailly in america, we can not be come who some of us truely are. I personally am violant by nature and just want to unleash the animal! but i can not do this, since this is an over poppulated nation, and there is not enough room to do so! as well as people will think you are mentally phsychopathic! people of the modern age and culture as a whole wouldn't understand the "primativity" of some of us. I personally am very in touch with my Warrior Anscestory! but i must wait till i am eightteen years of age to fight in anything! whether it be war or anything else! i can not fight with anyone or anything! people don't understand that some of us need to be let out of our cage before we are dead inside! children my age used to be able to fight and be completely fine a few centuries and even a few millenia back! but now we might have to go underground! I am of Viking, Celtic, Germanic, and Anglo-Saxon desent. and I have Military in my anscestory further than records go back! so that makes me deadly enough in just blood line and lust! people of the modern age REFUSE to see how useful we children can be in Battle! look in AFRICA! given, they are gangs, the children fight fearlessly! in japan, the CHILDREN were ready to pick up arms against american troops! and in Cambodia, Pol Pot used teenagers to take over an entire nation! and ESPECAILLY the NAZI'S! you have to love the Nazi's when it comes to War! the Hitler Youth-kids 12 and up- would fight, kill, and die, just as feircely and as proudly as any adult! if not MORE feircley and proudly! so being an animal is not a bad thing! it just means that we have a flame that loves to fight! this does not make us monsters!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 452 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments