Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

This be the place for wereth I shall posteh my blogs ....

Why im using like 15th century language here Idk but oh well.
Old

My...Post Happy Day :3

Posted November 6th, 2014 at 11:44 PM by CrazyPerson101 (O Ye' Blog Post !)

Okay, well I got up, did school work ( ugh ) when I was finally done, I got on VT and I had 1454 posts, and now I have 2,515... that should say alot there. I have offically become a postaholic :/ I'm excited for tomorrow though because I'm going to a party :)

That's pretty much it, nothing much but there :3
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My ... Interesting day ... I guess ?

Posted September 20th, 2014 at 09:57 PM by CrazyPerson101 (O Ye' Blog Post !)

Well... this morning I woke up in my friend kristen's bed and I was like .... Oh yeah, I spent the night ... blonde moment there .... so I got out of her bed and went to the door and opened it and nearly burned my eyes outta their sockets the sun was like SO FREAKIN BRIGHT..... so I went AHHH LIGHT !!! After that, Kristen and her sisters got up and we all went into the dining room and got on the computers or tablets and did that and her mom came in and was putting on her bra and forgot I was there...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Smelly Day =,= Snif snif* ewwww *

Posted July 5th, 2014 at 10:38 PM by CrazyPerson101 (O Ye' Blog Post !)

Ok so I went to bed at 2:30 am this morning and got up at 6:21 to go to my great aunt's house and helped her with her chicks ( she has 3 barns full of them , all contain 19,800 chicks , you do the math ) anyway today was a messy day cause we were feeding the chicks and we left to go get some more feed and a water line split T.T so we had water running for 15 mins into over 1 ton of chicken poop. I being stupid, stepped in it thinking it would be firm but nooo I sunk and got chick poop liquid water...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Mehh Day #5

Posted June 7th, 2014 at 10:10 PM by CrazyPerson101 (O Ye' Blog Post !)

This morning I woke up to the nice crispy sound of sizzling bacon on the 40-something year old stove , the warm flaky biscuits smell filled the air, I was as thristy as a horse. My throat was DRY like whoa this morning, It took me a while of blinking my eyes and moving before I really got up and when I finally did , I sat down to eat some Eggs , turkey bacon, & a biscuit. I sat down and slowly ate it while listening to my grandparents talking and my mom , cousin , and sister were eating while...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Stuffy Day #4

Posted June 7th, 2014 at 01:36 AM by CrazyPerson101 (O Ye' Blog Post !)
Updated June 7th, 2014 at 12:34 PM by CrazyPerson101

Ok this morning , I had to get up EARLY cause we were going to load up the van so we could go on vaction early this morning, I got up and couldn't find anything to wear , I sat in bed for like 15 mins trying to figure out something , Anyway after I finally did , I went downstairs to go use the bathroom and see if I had anything in there , of course they were both taken so I had to wait forever for my grandpa to get out. So I went back upstairs , and got on VT till he got out, I got ready and started...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized