Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

1. Old Comment

#1. Having frequent wet dreams?

I don't get wet dreams. I got spontaneous erections at school from ages 11 to 12.5, but not anymore.
  2. Old Comment
    Maxbreak's Forum Picture

#1. Having frequent wet dreams?

I've been lucky. I don't get them. Though there have been threads by boys that worry because they don't get them. Once U have Ur phimosis treated, I hope U can masturbate more and get wet dreams less
  3. Old Comment
    Maxbreak's Forum Picture

#6. I don't want to become an adult!

It happens to us all. I'm sure there will be fun things as adults. And you can still watch cartoons and clime trees as an adult. Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
  4. Old Comment
    Maxbreak's Forum Picture

#7. I've never masturbated

Once Ur foreskin is completely loose, masturbating will be a lot more fun :-)
  5. Old Comment
    Maxbreak's Forum Picture

#11. How did you first discover masturbation?

I have wandered if people with tight foreskins can use lube like cut guys? It must be difficult being horny and tight
  6. Old Comment
  7. Old Comment
    LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture

#12. Ripped my foreskin during "MASTURBATION"

Ouch! I hope it heals soon. That was kind of why I said earlier to go to a doctor to see if you could get a cream.
    Posted May 31st, 2019 at 10:51 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  8. Old Comment

#3. What the first thing you looked for when used the internet?

I don't remember. I think I probably looked for computer games though.
    Posted May 30th, 2019 at 07:33 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  9. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by liittlefiish View Comment
    When I read your comment, I find out how way to masturbate without pain. I was pointing my erect penis into the spray jet. After enjoying the sensations for 5 or so minutes, I would ejaculate. It was hurting on my head of the penis in the first time when I had one of the jet sprays hit my hole.
    I still think it would be a good idea to continue stretching your foreskin to try to loosen it and consider seeing a doctor because they might be able to prescribe you a cream that helps.
    Posted May 30th, 2019 at 07:32 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  10. Old Comment

#5. What's a secret you are willing to share anonymously?

Quote:
    I agree with you. I shared online about getting wet underwear while sleeping but not in real friends. What is prostate stimulation?
    There's a gland in the body that makes some of the fluid that's in semen. It can be rubbed through the wall of the rectum by putting a finger up the butt. It feels pretty good to rub, almost like touching the penis but different.

I've tried it a few times and it felt pretty good - I even managed to make myself cum from it two or three times. But it's too much of a hassle to do, if I'm honest. Finding the right spot can be hard. You need lube and cut and filed nails otherwise you could hurt yourself. And I use gloves so afterwards I have to clean up lube and gloves. So it's really not worth it to do it much for me, other people have different opinions though. It's also how people get stupid stuff stuck up their butt so, as a rule, it's never a good idea to put something up there that could go all the way in and get stuck.
    Posted May 30th, 2019 at 07:31 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  11. Old Comment

Quote:
    Me too, So when I feel horny I like to go swimming. haha
    Never been much of a swimmer so I'm afraid it would probably kill the mood for me.
    Posted May 30th, 2019 at 07:23 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  12. Old Comment

#5. What's a secret you are willing to share anonymously?

I agree with you. I shared online about getting wet underwear while sleeping but not in real friends. What is prostate stimulation?
    Posted May 27th, 2019 at 10:46 PM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  13. Old Comment

Me too, So when I feel horny I like to go swimming. haha
    Posted May 27th, 2019 at 10:42 PM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  14. Old Comment

#10. Try stretching of foreskin daily

Quote:
    I don't know. I think doctor always ask to cut foreskin if he checks.
    I think they usually want to try less invasive methods before cutting.
    Posted May 27th, 2019 at 12:12 PM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  15. Old Comment

Quote:
    This is great. You stand it up in front of it so that the jet of water impacts the frontal side of your dick head. It feels so fucking amazing, makes me cum in seconds.You use jet spray or any flow of water to masturbate?
    Only once at a hotel. We have never had a spa or pool or anything at home.
    Posted May 27th, 2019 at 12:11 PM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  16. Old Comment

#3. What the first thing you looked for when used the internet?

Yes, I know. But I still afraid of caught or detected by my brother or father.
    Posted May 27th, 2019 at 12:20 AM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  17. Old Comment

When I read your comment, I find out how way to masturbate without pain. I was pointing my erect penis into the spray jet. After enjoying the sensations for 5 or so minutes, I would ejaculate. It was hurting on my head of the penis in the first time when I had one of the jet sprays hit my hole.
    Posted May 27th, 2019 at 12:17 AM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  18. Old Comment

#10. Try stretching of foreskin daily

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LiberalTurboprop View Comment
    A doctor might be able to prescribe a steroid cream which can help to loosen it with stretching exercises.
    I don't know. I think doctor always ask to cut foreskin if he checks.
    Posted May 27th, 2019 at 12:05 AM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  19. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LiberalTurboprop View Comment
    I have a lot of experience with masturbating and ejaculating. The first time I like masturbated with my hands was when I was like 10 maybe, I can't remember exactly. I couldn't ejaculate yet. I remember looking forward to being able to spurt some stuff out one day haha.
    This is great. You stand it up in front of it so that the jet of water impacts the frontal side of your dick head. It feels so fucking amazing, makes me cum in seconds.You use jet spray or any flow of water to masturbate?
    Posted May 26th, 2019 at 11:56 PM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline