Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

My first panic attack!

Posted May 6th, 2015 at 11:09 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I think it was the mix of, stressing over the future, getting 3 assignments back, going back to 17, people asking about my future plans and being on a phone making that therapy session plan, and then reading a comment my teacher put on my work saying i put no effort in, when i really try very very hard!
But i was sitting in class, got Cats assignment back with things wrong, and felt like crying, but i kept telling myself not to cry, then as i started to finish it i started shaking, but i...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Psychiatrist.

Posted April 24th, 2015 at 08:50 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well firstly, i have upset me only 3 real life friends and i doubt i have them any more!
But honestly okay, some moderator is gonna come along and delete this probably, but, i just want everyone to know, i am back where i was 3-4 years ago, I'm going to be back on anti-depressants and seeing someone as high up on the mental health ladder as you can go, and some of you just sat and watched.
I've made so many blogs, and even a thread, ASKING for a friend, PLEADING for someone to just...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shots!

Posted April 18th, 2015 at 03:59 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I just purely make these for self pleasure now, i know no one gives a shit XD
Anyway, i was at a place and had one Malibu and coke, and one raspberry zambooka, as more and more time is going on, i am finding it harder to form sentences and type properly, this is worrying.
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back handed someone.... Felt amazing :'3

Posted April 15th, 2015 at 12:30 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well this guy Ewan, like, I'd be DTF with him XD But oh my god he is so annoying -.-
He is a gay straight guy, and he is always flirting with me, invading my personal space, and taking off my hat, and today he kept rubbing up against me and asking when we would have sex, then as he stood in front of me to do god knows what, i just instantly back handed him across the face, he stood there absolutely shocked and walked away, and Tyela started laughing her head off, some other people saw it...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kinda general people rant XD

Posted April 11th, 2015 at 03:19 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

So getting the first kind of people out of the way, people who don't seem to believe i can take care of animals!
Like i joined a reptile forum as i wanted to move my lizards onto mostly eating mealworms, but they were not eating them and i asked if there was a way to get them interested in these mealworms, literally, all i asked.
My first response is some guy trying to get me onto feeding them a certain kind of roach, and i said thank you, but i am not interested in that, i only want...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized